• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is anyone experiencing unresponsive controls or is it just me?

Aegiscore

Reaction score
I was playing a couple matches in prize fights then i noticed that sometimes my characters wont respond to me. It wont respond for a second then it responds again but the ai is already beating me up. It keeps happening over and over again in this update that its difficult to win 6 plus streaks. I tried turning off the light effects because i thought i was lagging but it didnt help. Im using iphone 6 by the way.

I've got the same issue. It seems to be certain parts of the screen that doesn't respond.

Same here. I thought I just wasn't tapping fast enough.

I hope they fix this... Its getting frustrating

Yep getting this since 1.2.3 went live. Prize fights and Event fights.

It's annoying as when the bug manifests it totally ignores any swipes after that until you physically lift you finger from the screen and leave it off for a few seconds.

EG :

I'm used to continuously doing a swipe to the right when doing combo attacks.

With this bug it's :

swipe right
swipe right
*bug occurs*
- all swipes after this point ignored -

This is ruining the flow in combat as it can result in your fighter just standing there looking like an idjit while their opponent rains blows down on them :(

Same problem. For me, my fighters just issue 1 hit and then idle. Following for any answers.

I play on an iPad if it helps.

This unresponsive controls need to be fixed soon because it's really bad. You can lose to battles and lose your streak if you lose in PF's which sucks!

I've so far lost two high streaks due to this. The second time it happened, I was a single hit from beating my opponent (I still had half hp on my current fighter which was bella, and two Eliza in back being trained), and then the game stops responding, causing Bella to go down. So I just go, "All I need to do is land one combo." And then for both my eliza they stop responding and get killed.

I've so far lost two high streaks due to this. The second time it happened, I was a single hit from beating my opponent (I still had half hp on my current fighter which was bella, and two Eliza in back being trained), and then the game stops responding, causing Bella to go down. So I just go, "All I need to do is land one combo." And then for both my eliza they stop responding and get killed.

See? This is what i'm talking about! This glitch is messing us up! We need the devs to fix this glitch as fast as they can! Not trying to rush them but the faster it gets patched, the better!:)

Damn. I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue. This prize fight is going to be one hell of a pain to work on. LOL.

Damn. I'm glad I'm not the only one having this issue. This prize fight is going to be one hell of a pain to work on. LOL.

What even worse for me is that it's Peacock's PF which is my favorite character :(

What even worse for me is that it's Peacock's PF which is my favorite character :(
I'm not so much of a fan, but Peacock is the only golden fighter I'm missing so far! Gotta work twice as hard now to reach that 1-10% tier! x(

I'm not so much of a fan, but Peacock is the only golden fighter I'm missing so far! Gotta work twice as hard now to reach that 1-10% tier! x(

I'm hoping to reach that 1-10% too! Tho I already have an Untouchable Peacock already and she's my strongest but I want another one!:D:p

I've found that when fighters are nonresponsive, quickly turning off the phone and turning it back on (assuming your phone doesn't quit apps immediately) will fix this.

I've found that when fighters are nonresponsive, quickly turning off the phone and turning it back on (assuming your phone doesn't quit apps immediately) will fix this.

I just restarted my phone and played a few matches, and the glitch still happened and I almost lost a match so that was close:confused:

Which fighters is this happening to, all of them? Is this only occurring when you swipe right twice to do the double heavy attack? I'm trying to replicate this bug but I haven't been able to yet. Make sure to also post your phone and OS for devs!

Which fighters is this happening to, all of them? Is this only occurring when you swipe right twice to do the double heavy attack? I'm trying to replicate this bug but I haven't been able to yet. Make sure to also post your phone and OS for devs!

Phone: Lg G4
Android Version: 6.0
Occurs: Whenever I attack (tapping on the screen) for some reason it stop attacking meaning there was no response happening when tapping! It only last up to 1-3 seconds but by then the enemy is already attacking you.:( This happens to all the characters so it's the game that not responing to the taps. I'm guessing this also happens when doing any other attack like swiping down/up/left/right, double tap or double swipe.

Hope this information helps to fix this bug!;)

Fortunately, I managed to get two Eliza's to level 30. One more and I shall evolve an In Denile I got from a pf a while back. But yeah, still sucks..