• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is anyone experiencing unresponsive controls or is it just me?

Well heres how i handle the problem.
I usually start up combos after blocking with a dash strike (forwardswipe) and then continuing tapping.
I input attacks with my right hand usually, but now i switch to my left for the tapping. And it works.

But seriously this needs to be fixed

Reactions: Shawesome
I've been doing the same thing. Unfortunately there seems to be a small chance it will still happen. Something else i noticed was that it mostly happens on the right side of my screen. So I thought, "Maybe I could use the right side if I flip my phone around." (I have an iPhone) I did that and the glitch stayed on the side my right thumb was, and nothing on the left.

I've been doing the same thing. Unfortunately there seems to be a small chance it will still happen. Something else i noticed was that it mostly happens on the right side of my screen. So I thought, "Maybe I could use the right side if I flip my phone around." (I have an iPhone) I did that and the glitch stayed on the side my right thumb was, and nothing on the left.

I use my left thumb to do all the like swiping or tapping on the screen. The glitch really sucks and we all have to deal with it until they fix it which sucks a lot.:(

Reactions: Shawesome
It happens more often on the right side of the screen, right above the second move of the enemy. I've tried turning the phone upside down as well, just to make sure there wasn't something wrong with my touchscreen, but the problem persisted. =P

@Aegiscore (and others) Are the inputs not being registered towards the edge of the screen, around where Eliza's Sekhmet mode button is generally located? Or is this happening with inputs regardless of location?

Reactions: BambooEarpick
@Aegiscore (and others) Are the inputs not being registered towards the edge of the screen, around where Eliza's Sekhmet mode button is generally located? Or is this happening with inputs regardless of location?
I've tried the left side, center, right side, and the edges (using training). I've had it on the entire screen. It might be slightly different for others.

For me it's only on the right side of the screen. The area between the third AI fighter icon and the current fighter move is a complete no go at all times (android OS).

Reactions: Ownface

For me, the glitch happens anywhere on the screen, not in one place

Just want to add this: This is a pretty bad bug (probably game-breaking, in a sense). But I don't want the devs to get straight to work on another update. You guys should at least get a small break from it. Plus I love having Eliza, who is amazing to use, btw.
Edit: I forgot to mention that the fix for this should be done asap, and what I said previously is to imply you shouldn't work too hard trying to.

Just want to add this: This is a pretty bad bug (probably game-breaking, in a sense). But I don't want the devs to get straight to work on another update. You guys should at least get a small break from it. Plus I love having Eliza, who is amazing to use, btw.

It's true, the bug is really bad and it's sucks, but the devs work so hard on this game that they need a break once in a while so will understand if the bug doesn't get fixed that fast! Until now, we have to deal with this bug.;):D

I just lost a 20 win streak in gold due to the bug. Oh well.

I haven't even managed 1Mil yet (650,000~).

For me it's only on the right side of the screen. The area between the third AI fighter icon and the current fighter move is a complete no go at all times (android OS).

I would ask others to try this as well. It sounds like there's a hidden Sekhmet button on the AI's side of the screen that is blocking inputs, though it sounds like some people are experiencing this regardless of location, which is even more disconcerting. Those of you who are ( @J8khero @Shawesome ) can you provide your device and OS version?

Sorry to hear about lost matches and streaks caused by this issue, I know that can be super frustrating. We appreciate you guys hanging in there, and we'll try to take care of this as soon as we can!

I would ask others to try this as well. It sounds like there's a hidden Sekhmet button on the AI's side of the screen that is blocking inputs, though it sounds like some people are experiencing this regardless of location, which is even more disconcerting. Those of you who are ( @J8khero @Shawesome ) can you provide your device and OS version?

Sorry to hear about lost matches and streaks caused by this issue, I know that can be super frustrating. We appreciate you guys hanging in there, and we'll try to take care of this as soon as we can!

My device is a Lg G4 with an Android Version of 6.0. Hope this is the info needed!;)

I think I figure it out! What I did is I went to training mode and I tapped all over the screen and I found the 2 big dead spots

Image of where the "dead" spots are:
http://imgur.com/a/UpEMF

The part where it's red is where tapping has no effect on it. Maybe these spots are the problem?:eek:

Those are where the Sekhmet button is....so I guess that bug is back.

Those are where the Sekhmet button is....so I guess that bug is back.

Strange. Before, if you didn't use Sekhmet, the glitch wouldn't happen until you use it which then it happens. But now, it's like there permanently there! So weird!o_O