• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is anyone experiencing unresponsive controls or is it just me?

That's why everytime I use Eliza on that verison, I would NEVER EVER use Sekhmet in battle. I would just combo it out by tapping a lot lol.:p
I meant it as a joke, but ok.

@Aegiscore (and others) Are the inputs not being registered towards the edge of the screen, around where Eliza's Sekhmet mode button is generally located? Or is this happening with inputs regardless of location?

Theres a dead area for me on the bottom right of the screen where sekmet mode should be if its on the right side

I can confirm that.

Bottom right doesn't register taps, as do the areas where the lifebars are located. Just some random stuff. Swipes work anywhere though.

Also, anyone else is experiencing a bug in which your fighter will receive more experience than others (and even level up further than other fighters) during the animation after the fights? It's very weird, but other than that it doesn't really give you extra experience, is just the animation that is wrong.

I think I had a glitch like that but instead of showing more exp than what it was, it's show less exp than what it was which is crazy!:eek: I just see my character so close to level up but it show it didn't level up but when I looked at that same character, it did level up!:confused:

I'm also having problems with the bottom right region of my screen, but my iPad looks like a dogs breakfast, but I usually put my tapping thumb there and it's really messing me up.

Just noticed that this thread doesn't have the "Bug- Normal" thing on top. XD

I would ask others to try this as well. It sounds like there's a hidden Sekhmet button on the AI's side of the screen that is blocking inputs, though it sounds like some people are experiencing this regardless of location, which is even more disconcerting. Those of you who are ( @J8khero @Shawesome ) can you provide your device and OS version?

Sorry to hear about lost matches and streaks caused by this issue, I know that can be super frustrating. We appreciate you guys hanging in there, and we'll try to take care of this as soon as we can!

I, too, have been having this problem. I've been playing with my thumb higher up on the screen and it seems to be working well. I think an invisible Sekhmet button has been sabotaging me as well.

I, too, have been having this problem. I've been playing with my thumb higher up on the screen and it seems to be working well. I think an invisible Sekhmet button has been sabotaging me as well.

Curse you Sekhmet! You're getting eviler day after day!

I'm also experiencing this. At first I thought it had to do with spotty connection. Then I thought it may have been changes to certain characters and how their combos work. But I definitely now think that general responsiveness and enemy reactions have been negatively affected by the most recent update.

I don't think i'm adding anything new here, but i've experienced this bug as well and as far as i could tell it happened at the very right for me as well, right between the enemy fighter buttons and the rightmmost ability icons

I don't think i'm adding anything new here, but i've experienced this bug as well and as far as i could tell it happened at the very right for me as well, right between the enemy fighter buttons and the rightmmost ability icons

Thanks for telling us! More people saying that they have this glitch helps us! Just make sure you put your device name and OS version! :D

I think I had a glitch like that but instead of showing more exp than what it was, it's show less exp than what it was which is crazy!:eek: I just see my character so close to level up but it show it didn't level up but when I looked at that same character, it did level up!:confused:
Yeah, I have this thing about the animation not showing a level up going on too, but this was happening before the update already. Guess it was one of the things that the update didn't fix. Along with the stupid unflinching frames after some of Bella's specials

Yeah, I have this thing about the animation not showing a level up going on too, but this was happening before the update already. Guess it was one of the things that the update didn't fix. Along with the stupid unflinching frames after some of Bella's specials

There's so many bugs but eventually it will be fixed one day! But right now, there's a bug army in the game! :eek:

Thanks for telling us! More people saying that they have this glitch helps us! Just make sure you put your device name and OS version! :D

Right, OS version is Android 7.0 on a Samsung S7 Edge, hope that helps :)

Just tested if it's happening on the left side as well, but for me it's only happening on the far right side of the screen

Right, OS version is Android 7.0 on a Samsung S7 Edge, hope that helps :)

Just tested if it's happening on the left side as well, but for me it's only happening on the far right side of the screen

Hopefully this info you gave us will help the devs with this bug! This bug really sucks so we need all the info we can get to help all the devs! :D