• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is anyone experiencing unresponsive controls or is it just me?

Yeah, i have noticed this as well and i know it isnt my phone or my input it also seems to me that it only occures once per match

Yeah, i have noticed this as well and i know it isnt my phone or my input it also seems to me that it only occures once per match

Hello! Thanks for telling us that you have this problem too. This is a major bug so any info will help the devs closer to finishing patching it. Please put your device name and your OS version and that will be all! Thank you! [Man, I sound like a dev asking for info to help patch it myself but I don't even help create the game! I'm just some random member lol.]

They need to rewrite the code for the screen and where the dead screen is. It is ridiculous one minute doing a combo and another the character is standing still to get smashed.

They need to rewrite the code for the screen and where the dead screen is. It is ridiculous one minute doing a combo and another the character is standing still to get smashed.

It's working fine for me now, with 1.2.4.

Reactions: Ryouhi
Well I dont know how this game works but somehow my Samsung J5 cant recognize the inputs of BB or SM but my (worse) Allview A5 ready doesnt have any problems...

For me all I can do is just attack and swipe.I dont know if the game will get an update for this but you arent alone in this problem.

I'm glad this glitch is over! No more unresponsive controls!