• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Is this even possible? Not sure if I'm just overreacting to this, but this seems ridiculous...

albert2417

Reaction score
IMG_6550.PNG
Is this a hacker or something? First the difference in scores is just crazy and there's no way for this player to have bled me to death, since my Valentine marquee is gaining regen with every debuff. If this is a hacker, any way I can report this? Thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: Zuzuska
View attachment 14351
Is this a hacker or something? First the difference in scores is just crazy and there's no way for this player to have bled me to death, since my Valentine marquee is gaining regen with every debuff. If this is a hacker, any way I can report this? Thanks.
This does seem like a cheater. We have a cheater reporting thread here, please post the image and time of the screenshot and the devs will get to them eventually. Its unfortunate but it happens, and the developers are dealing with them appropriately! Sorry that you encountered one of them.