• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal lag....error....7min~10min for one match

Bannou Neko

Reaction score
after the new update...it is pretty lag~
it take 3~5min for waiting match
After Halloween event, server lag get worse. it takes 7~10 mins for a match start to end, and take "2~3 error code 0" issue per match

I really hope that they can take action on this immediately... Or else I can't get the Spooky Relic at Least. :(

We're looking into this as we speak and we hope to have the server slowdown issues resolved as soon as possible - sorry for the inconvenience!

We're looking into this as we speak and we hope to have the server slowdown issues resolved as soon as possible - sorry for the inconvenience!
this is bad with Halloween event
5min per match, try to 30 streak that will take you 1hr30min (none stop) to reach it, and error can let you lost your streak.
sometimes, after 20 streak the AI like crazy can defeat you in 30 sec or you can't beat it !
if you are lucky 30 streak you get score 20,000,000( about 2hrs none stop play)
to reach score 250,000,000 will spend 25hrs none stop play,
I spent 6hrs(5~7min per match "error&lag") to reach 20,000,000, so I need keep doing it for 75hrs.
Are you guys working for U.S. government to do the "Human none stop using smart phone cause & result experiment "( lol I just kidding~XD)