• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Language specific chatroom for official discord

Pepperlunatic

Reaction score
As I stroll among ch 800(korean) to ch 0 to discord, i have realized that there are no language specific channel like sgm chat does. I think, to make sure other players who cannot read english can chat each other and share funny screenshot in discord, there should be language specific channels in discord.

As I stroll among ch 800(korean) to ch 0 to discord, i have realized that there are no language specific channel like sgm chat does. I think, to make sure other players who cannot read english can chat each other and share funny screenshot in discord, there should be language specific channels in discord.
Howdy!

Just a heads up - the admins in charge of running the day to day operations of that Discord are not present on this forum, and they don't work for Hidden Variable. There is a suggestion link in the #rules channel of the official Discord where you can leave feedback for them, however!

I'd recommend doing that.

Reactions: Pepperlunatic