• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Last enemy dont appear

Kuragune

Reaction score
I was fighting in prize fight i defeated 2 enemies and the last one dont tag in. And i was alone in the battle until time run out.

My device: xiaomi mi 8 pro

will you provide some more info plz? Who were you fighting against? Who was on your team? What moves did they use, etc

will you provide some more info plz? Who were you fighting against? Who was on your team? What moves did they use, etc
Hey bones, faced the exact same bug twice . Also have a few screenshots and specifics, e.g. both time it happened while fighting against a diamond surgeon general with diamond bio etcetera. If you want, should i post them here?

We found the source(s) of the issue and we're working on resolving it.

So far, this happens if a character tags out after getting hit from behind by Inferno of Leviathan. There may be other ways to cause this, but for now, Inferno of Leviathan is the biggest culprit. I'd recommend removing this from your Squigly's in the meantime while we work on a fix.

Thanks!

This bug should be fixed now if you restart the app. We just pushed some changes that will be downloaded the next time that you start the app. Sorry for the inconvenience, and thanks for your understanding!