• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"LAST HOPE" - Strategy and Discussion

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
LAST HOPE.png

This thread is for discussing Valentine's gold variant: "LAST HOPE"
General strategy, team position, character role, etc.
It all goes here!

* Please note that the fighter score shown in this image may not reflect the actual fighter score of the variant in game.

Last edited:
Poor last hope! She really got the shaft after the Diamond update and all the new fighters. I think she needs a rework stat! But maybe just her SA2.

Her namesake, last hope, ties not only to Skullgirls lore but the gameplay. When your about to be defeated, suprise-valintine comes back to life. Nowadays that’s nothing but it was a novel idea way back when. Speaking fo nothing, her SA2 sucks. Compete preventable and only 10 seconds?! No no no, that just won’t do.

So back to her name, last hope. Usually that would refer to when the rest of the team has failed and it’s up to someone else/secret plan to save everyone. So I think we should put priority on Valentine over her teammates. Last hope doesn’t have a good attack stat, so let’s give her a hand. I propose a new SA2 that entails “twice per matchwhen any teamate is below 25% health or KO’d, valintine gains three stacks of enrage for 15 seconds, hits with enrage have a 25% chance to inflict bleed” I like the revival part, but the rest of her SA should be focused on taking down the opponent. I don’t care if Val is supposed to be a support!

OR if we want to be lazy, just make it so every time a teammates health goes below 25% health they gain heavy regen. Every time. The idea is that unless you can block the regen or get the oppoent to below 25% before the regen ends, it will come back bringing the teammate to around 40% health. Of course it’s not infinite regen as it only applies when initially 25%. Even though you may be under 25% when the regen finish’s, it won’t activate. But an interesting idea, definitely devilish when it comes to those long fights where every hit counts.

Actually I like the "lazy" suggestion better than the enrage-bleed stuff you said. It boosts her usability as a defensive support fighter, which she still is.

I had a lazier idea tho: replace the heavy regen with 3/4/5 stacks of regen still at 10 seconds for teammates and have her ressurect with 4/5/6 seconds of invincibility coz I just think it's cool 😂

Reactions: rexturtle1120
Hmm, Last Hope SA2 is not that bad. It instantly charges her Prestige and AI vals use Prestige often. It could be modified though, considering she is defensive variant why not give her revive with 3 stacks of armour and 100% BB meter.

Last edited: