• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other Loading screens after loading screens

Papyrus1910

Reaction score
So I've invested quite a bit of time into the game, and so far I only have one issue with it: loading screens. Does it really necessarily have to appear after every action you do? I'm not trying to be offensive here; I'm just curious whether those loading times are shortenable, because they take up the majority of time I spend playing the game. Pick your team: tiny loading screen. Before a fight: loading screen. After a fight: another loading screen. This makes the game much tedious than it should be.

If these loading screens serve the sole purpose of uploading your save files, then I'd suggest implementing a manual save system, so I can choose to save when I want to. However, if they don't just upload my save files, but also load the game's assets and other items, then I have no problem with them, since the game won't work without those loading screens.

@Papyrus1910

Could you share your region with us?

The reason you're experiencing these loading screens is likely because you have a weak connection to our servers, so it's possibly a distance issue. We need to synchronize your data with our server when you make changes to your account, so that if you uninstall the app, or play on a new device, everything is where you left it.

If we were to shift these server calls to offline, and write data to your device, then it would be lost when you uninstall. It would also be easily modifiable, allowing you to hack currency values and collection information. That's why we have these server calls - hope you understand!

Loading screens are usually a mix of loading and unloading assets, and server calls. These things take place at the same time.

Reactions: TonyPartridge30