• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Lock N' Load help

PHPP

Reaction score
Got a pretty good one stat wise but it just doesn't seem to combo with anything, quite frustrating tbh. Does anyone know a good combo with it?

Reactions: Yomady and Krazete
I've personally never found a combo, but if you time it right it can be nice to intercept a dash. Not my favorite move, but if the stats are good then it works as a one hit deal. Ideal if you happen to have Heavy Handed.

If the move don't fit into any combo, I will sell it because I can't use it anyway. Beside if you do every expert and master fighter events everyday, you will constantly have gold moves and at sometime you will got the good move with good stat that you want

An edit to my previous statement: I was able to combo it after a Valentine bounced off the wall from DaF. Both were close to the corner and DaF was used after a ground combo, not a juggle. Not sure if it would fit into the typical Pummel Horse/Excellebella/DaF routine but it's worth a shot.

the animation for Lock n Load is too slow to setup in a routine. It will need a very specific situation to work.

Got a pretty good one stat wise but it just doesn't seem to combo with anything, quite frustrating tbh. Does anyone know a good combo with it?

Theirs this on light characters in the corner, I used to do this years ago until the realisation came in that it just kills your blockbusters lol

Definitely not as good as above!

^ old and busted link wouldn't matter in anyways.

Last edited: