• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Resolved Log-in bug...again

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
Yes it's happened again, the infamous log-in bug. Also, I was forced out of a prize fight and it registered as a loss, which ruins the streak count. These things like to happen I guess.
I haven' heard of anyone else being forced out of a prize fight though, so anyone had this issue?
(It's like you're in the middle of a fight and then the app forces you out to your home screen and when you go back in it's like the game played the rest of it for you and you lost)

Yes it's happened again, the infamous log-in bug. Also, I was forced out of a prize fight and it registered as a loss, which ruins the streak count. These things like to happen I guess.
I haven' heard of anyone else being forced out of a prize fight though, so anyone had this issue?
(It's like you're in the middle of a fight and then the app forces you out to your home screen and when you go back in it's like the game played the rest of it for you and you lost)

I had the same issue earlier but not on a prize fight. It was on an expert level in story mode and it froze after i had finished the match and forced closed the game. My problem is that once i reloaded the app i’m stuck on the home screen with a message saying “an error occured while attempting to login. Please try again!” with the error code 5.DSE.1. :( [/QUOTE]

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
Ack - Sorry to hear!

Could you please reply with as much information as possible?

- Your device model.
- Your device OS version.
- Your rough location / region on the globe?
- Your connection type? (Cellular data vs WiFi)
- Your login method? (Skullgirls Login, Google, Facebook, Guest)

Thanks in advance!
We're working to get to the bottom of this as we speak.

Hi Liam! Thanks for the fast reply! I just checked and it let me log in! It is really annoying when the game boots you out though, but I'm glad you and your team are working on it! Thank you!

Reactions: AnikiKamina
Hi Liam! Thanks for the fast reply! I just checked and it let me log in! It is really annoying when the game boots you out though, but I'm glad you and your team are working on it! Thank you!
Our deepest apologies for that!
We had to take the game down for about 3 minutes to fix the issue, but everything should be up and running again.

Thanks again for bringing it to our attention.

Ack - Sorry to hear!

Could you please reply with as much information as possible?

- Your device model.
- Your device OS version.
- Your rough location / region on the globe?
- Your connection type? (Cellular data vs WiFi)
- Your login method? (Skullgirls Login, Google, Facebook, Guest)

Thanks in advance!
We're working to get to the bottom of this as we speak.

Hey Liam,

Here’s the general info as asked:

- Iphone 8plus
- iOS 11.2.6
- NorthEast Coast of The US (Rhode Island to be specific)
- Connected through WiFi when issue occured, tried Cellular Data to see if anything changed but kept getting the error message.
- I’m connected through FB

I ended up playing SG on the vita instead :p

i appreciate you and the team working effortlessly to fix the issues!