1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Lost my characters and progress- please help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by RedBeene, Jun 15, 2017.

1. RedBeene

RedBeene New Member

So I have been logged into this game with google for a number of weeks, and today signed in with a line account I made on my iPad. This worked fine. When I later signed in to line from my phone, i guess it deleted my iPad line data, and now I've lost everything. I can't get back to that account i made, and signing in from just google doesn't work either. No matter how I log in, it just reverts my progress to the very beginning.

I've put A LOT of time into this game and I don't want to lose all that progress (I'm pretty sure I had the second or third highest team at 22.5k).

Please help. It is absolutely unacceptable that my progress should've been deleted from my google account.

2. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

IMG_7165.PNG

I just saw your team in PF, so not all is lost!

Daikodugo likes this.
  3. tom641

tom641 Active Member

It sounds like the solution would be to log out of LINE in the game and log back into Google, but contact support before you do that just to make sure your new save won't overwrite the old one or something.