• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection "Mark as Favorite" tag on the Collection screen

Joaquin

Reaction score
Hi devs,

I think it would be nice if we can tag our favourite characters with a heart sign on the character collection screen. This will make the character one of our "favourites".

I came upon this idea as i have a number of characters i like to progress to the next tier and wouldnt want them mixed with the rest of the feeders.

As for user interface on the collection screen, i suggest that if we press on a character portrait long enough, it becomes tagged with a heart sign; making it one of our favourites.

Another idea is to add a favourites tab under the filter options. That way i can filter the characters to show only my favourites.

I love this game, im happy that the devs constantly add new content and improve the game in every update.

Much love from the Philippines

Hi devs,

I think it would be nice if we can tag our favourite characters with a heart sign on the character collection screen. This will make the character one of our "favourites".

I came upon this idea as i have a number of characters i like to progress to the next tier and wouldnt want them mixed with the rest of the feeders.

As for user interface on the collection screen, i suggest that if we press on a character portrait long enough, it becomes tagged with a heart sign; making it one of our favourites.

Another idea is to add a favourites tab under the filter options. That way i can filter the characters to show only my favourites.

I love this game, im happy that the devs constantly add new content and improve the game in every update.

More better if "Moves" screen highlighted the new ones.

Philippine.... We're neighbours!

Favoriting Moves and filtering Moves by stats would be nice too. Searching for every move that has Crit Rate or/and % ATK would be very helpful. At the moment it's hard to identify which moves you're fond of and which new ones contain stats you're hunting for.

and I usually sells all my bronze moves.
Sell your silvers too. Only keep gold move/bbs. Why? Because gold move/bbs have higher base dmg. DOUBLE dmg IIRC. so even a level 1 gold is better than a leveled silver.

Reactions: Joaquin
Sell your silvers too. Only keep gold move/bbs. Why? Because gold move/bbs have higher base dmg. DOUBLE dmg IIRC. so even a level 1 gold is better than a leveled silver.
depends on how many gold moves that I have. Currently not all golds are available in my collection. I will sell all silvers if golds can replace all.

Hi devs,

I'd love if Favorites could apply to when you're selecting your team to fight with too. The current selection tools work well enough to find them if you have them in mind already (She's a silver dark Eliza, etc.), but it'd be lovely to just hit a button and have all the characters I'm currently trying to level up pop up to then choose between. I keep forgetting that I'd like to level up Claw and Order, and she's still way too far back in any default roster order for me to be reminded of that.

---

With regards to the second conversation going on now, regarding moves, I've always found my best method of managing them is to select a character, then put the moves in alphabetical order. If I have a bunch of unused identical moves, I can see if any of them have better stats than the ones I'm currently using and sell the rest. Usually I try to hold onto one extra unused copy of any move, because I might always start a new character or come up with a new strategy and need it.

Reactions: Joaquin
it'd be lovely to just hit a button and have all the characters I'm currently trying to level up pop up to then choose between. I keep forgetting that I'd like to level up Claw and Order, and she's still way too far back in any default roster order for me to be reminded of that.
Yes, I'd like that too. Even at the default storage levels, once you get close to capacity, it would be nice to have more ways to manage/filter these large(r) collections. I envision a toggle for max/not-max level filter, just 2 boxes, one with the level circle empty (or an arrow pointing up) the other with the max-glow with MAX in it.

Also favoring/tagging cards/moves will protect them from accidental feeding/selling; similar to how you can't sac a card if you just used them in a previous fight.