• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Master difficulty story mode

nevermind. i teasted both val nodes. super easy! i used graveyard and killjoy on both nodes. grave doesnt have marquee. killjoy have turama center. graveyeard is equiped with one tag out, three dead cross, one throwing vial. every combo is 40-50hits.
I'll give it a try.
Thanks

IDK if someone has mentioned this yet, but Nyanotech is a fun fighter to use in going all in master. She can convert the bleeds from sadism into permanent enrage. With five stacks of perma enrage, the epic sax, jawbreaker, and heavy metal node was a piece of cake!

To make it simple: this game is full of **** created by petty sons of bitches.

haven't done any of the master difficulties yet because I don't have enough canopy coins/theonite to upgrade my fighters, but I tried to do it once, I got no hits in so I just quit.

haven't done any of the master difficulties yet because I don't have enough canopy coins/theonite to upgrade my fighters, but I tried to do it once, I got no hits in so I just quit.
Yeah the master difficulty accolades are rough. I spent the better part of last year honing my collection and grinding them out

I succeeded but it took a lot of resources and a really expanded collection.