• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Maximum FS?

Zuzuska

Reaction score
Was just wondering, what's the highest FS anyone's seen on the CPU players in prize fights or Story fights? I'm kind of new, so the highest I've seen was a 6957 Gold No Egrets Parasoul...

I'm going to assume you want to exclude the sparring partners as those aren't playable, nor do they attack. Highest I've seen is about 12K on one fighter.

Reactions: TSGamer and Zuzuska
I'm going to assume you want to exclude the sparring partners as those aren't playable, nor do they attack. Highest I've seen is about 12K on one fighter.
Yeah, sparring partners excluded, and wow O_O I've got a long way to go then... Thanks!

Reactions: TSGamer
Right now the highest you can find is my 32.1K FS team, composed of a maxed Harlequin, a maxed Armed Forces, and a maxed Diva Intervention.

Second highest I've ever seen is @nateville's 31K FS team.

Right now the highest you can find is my 32.1K FS team, composed of a maxed Harlequin, a maxed Armed Forces, and a maxed Diva Intervention.

Second highest I've ever seen is @nateville's 31K FS team.

Hmm... Followup question, Since you have one of the highest Team FSs around, how difficult are the prize fights for you? Do the cpus stay around that same FS? Due to there being no other stronger teams? Or does it still multiply the score and you end up fighting 2x your teams FS?

Hmm... Followup question, Since you have one of the highest Team FSs around, how difficult are the prize fights for you? Do the cpus stay around that same FS? Due to there being no other stronger teams? Or does it still multiply the score and you end up fighting 2x your teams FS?

Everything is easier once you have a maxed gold fighter with decent stats and the right moves. The bot teams cap out at around 22K FS and are pretty weak compared to player teams. The highest FS player teams I see up here are around 25-30K FS.

Reactions: Zuzuska

No. After awhile, all the teams you encounter are either Moisterrific's (32k), nateville's (31k), Matt Griffin's (26k), Adrien Martinez's (27k). But one the three choices will always be a computer team (usually the bottom one, Aeon or Venus (21k)). Fighting Moisterrific's team is crazy hard, but the computer ones are easy and you can still hit 20+ streaks just by fighting them (I can beat 21k computers with my 13k team).

Reactions: Zuzuska
Alright, thanks for the info! I gotta keep grinding then xD, currently just finally got my 2nd gold character from this weeks prize event. I've gotta try to catch up to y'all :eek: