• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Fights Merry go Rilla

Turtlewax64

Reaction score
Can we please make it so that the AI doesn't use it the very frame the fight starts, or at least put the starting distance at a different range? A 1 second delay on the AI using special moves after the battle starts would fix this. I've had 2 fights today where I've gotten a good winstreak going, just to have my lead character instantly killed or reduced to 10% hp before I have the chance to input anything. It's particularly infuriating, since I can't even do that on my own Cerebella since the icons don't appear until the fight begins.

Yeah, I'm not a very big fan of Merry-Go-Rilla because of this. It took me forever to beat a level in Ascent of a Woman because the Armed Forces Cerebella used to always use it on the first frame the fight started. I don't know how you'd nerf MGR without making it feel unusable or very different from its intended purpose, though...

Yeah, I'm not a very big fan of Merry-Go-Rilla because of this. It took me forever to beat a level in Ascent of a Woman because the Armed Forces Cerebella used to always use it on the first frame the fight started. I don't know how you'd nerf MGR without making it feel unusable or very different from its intended purpose, though...
Perhaps just telling the AI to not use specials in the first few seconds of the fight.

Reactions: Edgewheel
Ahem. They lowered its damage by 20%. The tooltip going from Medium to Low damage was just a live quality change.

Reactions: Edgewheel