• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Characters Mini-buff suggestion for Golden Gunner

Aoskull

Reaction score
Although Golden Gunner is a technical crit fighter that can deal high damage among all bronzes, it is no exaggeration to say that her performance is a complete inferior version of Hex Caliber, which can deal high crit damage with easy conditions and has high utility. In JP wiki, Her appearance caused Gunner’s rating to plummet. Next season, Caliber will be added to normal relic and the more Caliber players increase, the less use for Gunner.

I have Caliber, this fact really hit home for me. Since it's bronze, it doesn't need to be stronger than her, but I think it would be nice to buff a bit to make it more usable as bronze. (bronze is a great help for new players!!)

Golden Gunner🟡
Sig1 - When RELOADING, gain precision as a same number of current missing bullets. RELOADING with no bullets also grant HASTE for 6/7/8 seconds.

Sig2 - No change

- This change allows her to gain precision without using all bullet. After 3 shots she can gain 3 precision, Bonus damage and unblockable can be targeted faster. This also allows her to gain 5 precision after using 5, not all 6 bullets.

- Also, after using all 6 bullets, she also gain HASTE, which erases the waste of 1 precision after you've used up all bullets.

- Some people may say that it is too strong for a bronze, but considering about Nonsense, Bad Hair Day and Cold Stone, I think it is on par.

I hope this would be helpful for devs…maybe later next season.

Last edited:
I don't really agree with these changes. Hex Caliber is a Diamond, while GG is a common Bronze, so the comparison isn't really fair. Double as a whole is an awkward character with badly balanced variants because of the Transmute gimmick and how Chaos works, as such Nunsense is better than most other Double variants. GG is also in my opinion, stronger than both BHD and Cold Stones. GG is definitely useful and is arguably the better bronze among Dahlia's variants.

Emptying all of your shots so you trigger SA1 is very easy right now, so I see no reason for the change. Likewise, the Haste goes against her pretty basic, but effective playstyle, which is just spamming shots and keeping your distance.

If GG were to get buffed, I personally would love to see a bigger lean on the damage side. Like have SA2 also work with Parting Gift.

Last edited:
Reactions: Stone and Dusty00