• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal missing variant

Derpy

Reaction score
Hi guys!
So I have a little problem and I hope you can help me, I stopped playing for a few days and when I returned to my account, I have a missing variant (Djinn Frizz ) I have reviewed my essences and resources and it was not converted in any way, here I leave the photos of my account and the variant I am missing. I would greatly appreciate your support, I did not know that the variants could disappear, greetings!

Attachments

• IMG-20200322-WA0045.jpg
    IMG-20200322-WA0045.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-20200322-WA0044.jpg
    IMG-20200322-WA0044.jpg
    184.9 KB · Views: 16
Hi guys!
So I have a little problem and I hope you can help me, I stopped playing for a few days and when I returned to my account, I have a missing variant (Djinn Frizz ) I have reviewed my essences and resources and it was not converted in any way, here I leave the photos of my account and the variant I am missing. I would greatly appreciate your support, I did not know that the variants could disappear, greetings!
Oof I hope you get ur diamond back cause it's so hard to get one especially a Nat Dia

Reactions: Derpy