• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

"Model Leader" - Strategy & Discussion

TonyPartridge30

Reaction score
model leader.jpg

MODEL LEADER
Fighter: Annie
Rarity: Diamond
Element: Water
Color Palette: Gym Leader Nessa (Pokémon Sword & Shield)
"Flood the stadium and make it our ocean!"

SIGNATURE ABILITY: Liquid Courage
SA1: every 30/25/20 seconds, she clears debuffs from teammates and grants 15 seconds of Armor (while Annie is alive).
SA2: gain permanent Auto Block for every 25%/20%/15% health lost.

Thoughts
Appears to be a fighter with both support capability and can stand being on the field herself. Definitely a defense-oriented character. I can imagine some extremely tight defenses when paired with Water-related Rift catalysts. Obviously will be more suited for the Blueshift marquee ability. Hard to tell which Pokémon Sagan is supposed to represent; Drednaw is Nessa's main Pokémon but Sagan looks more like he's colored like Golisopod or Toxapex. The armor stack lasted for ~23 seconds in the Twitter announcement, maybe has a max time of 30 seconds when fully upgraded? Something that's really interesting is that the stack of armor applied to the ally carried over to Model Leader, on the same buff timer. We'll have to wait and see exactly how the SA works, overall this fighter looks to be a pretty potent variant.

Edit: apparently Sagan's palette is Milotic. The colors match and Nessa has history with a Milotic, so it fits.

Last edited:
the lead model loses 15% health and gains an automatic lock layer ... ok ... but if she regains her 15% health and loses them again, she will not gain another layer of automatic lock ... she just can get 5 layers if reach 25% health ...she is looks like it's less threatening than i thought ...

Reactions: Art3mes
the lead model loses 15% health and gains an automatic lock layer ... ok ... but if she regains her 15% health and loses them again, she will not gain another layer of automatic lock ... she just can get 5 layers if reach 25% health ...she is looks like it's less threatening than i thought ...
Much like Wrestler X.

Reactions: Pit Frango
Gahhh I hate her! But in a good way. If you come across her and don’t bring curse she can be a huge pain, you don’t even want to think of trying to launch her. Not to mention the block guard is permanent! However I did pull her from my 1000 shard Diamond relic, so I guess she’s not so bad.

I think she’s in many ways the perfect water fighter, I’ve heard that they try to be both defenders and attackers but so many often fail. I forgot what the other element stereotypes were, but I’m very proud of this one.