• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Modifier "Mimic" allows infinite BB3s

fanghoul

Reaction score
In Peacocks weekly event at master difficulty, there's a fight modifier called "Mimic". It's text states that on hit, if the player has a filled blockbuster, it refills the AI character's Blockbusters. I'm not sure if this is intended, but in practice I've found this means that if the AI has a BB3 in it's set of moves, and you have a full Blockbuster, then the enemy is allowed to use as many BB3s in a row as it desires.

I've had up to three thrown at me in a row with no time to stand up or do anything in between, and I think the AI stopped because I had died. It's not impossible to work around this, but it does not feel like this modifier is behaving the way it's intended to.

I think that either the AI or I is supposed to land a hit before the refill happens? At the moment it's just automatically full again after throwing the BB3.

U just supposed to be emptied your BB as soon as it full. Or u will fill ai bb guage.
Cmiiw, in peacock event there is modifier "instant-replay", which auto refill bb or sm after using it. I'm not remember it clearly.

@fanghoul

Thanks for the report! I ran into this myself and immediately fixed it.

In 2.5, BB hits shouldn't activate this modifier.