• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moisterrific's Cerebella Tier List and Recommended Builds

Brawlitup99

Reaction score
Ah, ok.

(Also is it just me or is every build the same)

Graveyard Heart

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, are grabs (pummel horse, merry go-rilla, diamond drop, etc.) e counted as throws?

Tom Kulczewski

Reaction score
Oh thanks! Now that I understand I really think my understudy cerebella would come in handy

The game is really obvious in that matter. What looks like a grab and you think is a grab, is a grab. There're no mechanics or some sort of requirement involved.

Gylfie

Reaction score
Um, question. Why is it that in your recommended builds, there are no unblockable blockbusters? Are you saying that Cerebella shouldn’t have unblockable blockbusters? Why?

Fel

wuf
Reaction score
Um, question. Why is it that in your recommended builds, there are no unblockable blockbusters? Are you saying that Cerebella shouldn’t have unblockable blockbusters? Why?
I believe Moist thought that they weren't worth the charge time compared to the damage they did.

Reactions: Zuzuska

Zuzuska

Reaction score
Yeah what Fel said. I’m also pretty sure that this tier list was created before the MGR nerf. Bella’s BB3 has probably raised in value since then.

Diony

Reaction score
The game is really obvious in that matter. What looks like a grab and you think is a grab, is a grab. There're no mechanics or some sort of requirement involved.
So why Geatish Trepak is not a grab?