• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moisterrific's Cerebella Tier List and Recommended Builds

Ah, ok.

(Also is it just me or is every build the same)

Just out of curiosity, are grabs (pummel horse, merry go-rilla, diamond drop, etc.) e counted as throws?

Oh thanks! Now that I understand I really think my understudy cerebella would come in handy

The game is really obvious in that matter. What looks like a grab and you think is a grab, is a grab. There're no mechanics or some sort of requirement involved.

Um, question. Why is it that in your recommended builds, there are no unblockable blockbusters? Are you saying that Cerebella shouldn’t have unblockable blockbusters? Why?

Um, question. Why is it that in your recommended builds, there are no unblockable blockbusters? Are you saying that Cerebella shouldn’t have unblockable blockbusters? Why?
I believe Moist thought that they weren't worth the charge time compared to the damage they did.

Reactions: Zuzuska
Yeah what Fel said. I’m also pretty sure that this tier list was created before the MGR nerf. Bella’s BB3 has probably raised in value since then.

The game is really obvious in that matter. What looks like a grab and you think is a grab, is a grab. There're no mechanics or some sort of requirement involved.
So why Geatish Trepak is not a grab?