• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Moisterrific's Peacock Tier List and Recommended Builds

moisterrific

Reaction score
RnnicHO.png

Character ability: THE HOLE IDEA
  • Swiping down twice will cause Peacock to drop into a HOLE, DODGING some attacks. After 2 seconds, she emerges with a bang!

Tier 1: Untouchable
Rarity: gold
Element: water
Max ATK: 4812
Max HP: 27.5K
Max FS: 9604
Signature ability: BULLETPROOF
  • 15% chance on getting HIT to avoid all damage (also applies while blocking)
  • Also gain UNFLINCHING for 6 seconds
Stats: +100% ATK, +35% defence, +50% meter gain
Resistances: stun, bleed, disable
Moves:
  • Good Fellows BB3
  • Argus Agony BB1
  • Impending Doom BB1
  • George's Day Out
  • George's Day Out

Tier 2: Ultraviolent
Rarity: gold
Element: dark
Max ATK: 6075
Max HP: 22.5K
Max FS: 10K
Signature ability: DEATH THROW
  • Projectiles have a 50% chance to ignore the opponent's DEFENCE and ARMOR
  • Projectiles inflict 50% more damage against opponents with UNFLINCHING or ARMOR
Moves:
  • Deadly Airport BB3
  • Argus Agony BB1
  • Impending Doom BB1
  • George's Day Out
  • Boxcar George

Tier 3: Pea Shooter
Rarity: silver (worth evolving to gold)
Element: air
Max ATK: 5185
Max HP: 19.3K
Max FS: 8583
Signature ability: VINTAGE PROJECTOR
  • Projectiles inflict 35% more damage for all teammates
  • All projectiles have a 15% chance to inflict ARMOR BREAK for 6 seconds.
Moves:
  • Deadly Airport BB3
  • Argus Agony BB1
  • Impending Doom BB1
  • George's Day Out
  • George's Day Out

Tier 4: That's All Folks!
Rarity: gold (exclusive)
Element: light
Max ATK: 5282
Max HP: 25K
Max FS: 9659
Signature ability: SLAPSTICK
  • Getting HIT has a 10% chance to gain ENRAGE for 10 seconds
  • Also inflicts ARMOR BREAK on the opponent for 10 seconds
Stats: +35% defence, +150% HP, +50% ATK
Moves:
  • Deadly Airport BB3
  • Argus Agony BB1
  • Impending Doom BB1
  • George's Day Out
  • George's Day Out

Tier 5: Inkling
Rarity: silver
Element: dark
Max ATK: 4520
Max HP: 21.4K
Max FS: 8271
Signature ability: GANGING UP
  • Inflict 15% bonus damage for each living teammate
  • All teammates TAG IN with ENRAGE for 6 seconds
Moves:
  • Good Fellows BB3
  • Argus Agony BB1
  • Impending Doom BB1
  • George's Day Out
  • George's Day Out

Tier 6: Sketchy
Rarity: bronze (worth evolving to silver)
Element: air
Max ATK: 4941
Max HP: 18.2K
Max FS: 8152
Signature ability: RUNNING GAG
  • On TAG IN, SLOW opponent's BLOCKBUSTERS for 10 seconds
  • On TAG IN, gain HASTE for all BLOCKBUSTERS for 7 seconds
Moves:
  • Good Fellows BB3
  • Argus Agony BB1
  • Impending Doom BB1
  • George's Day Out
  • George's Day Out

Tier 7: Rerun
Rarity: bronze (worth evolving to silver)
Element: fire
Max ATK: 3888
Max HP: 18.4K
Max FS: 7104
Signature ability: ENSEMBLE CAST
  • TAG INS inflict 100% more damage for all teammates
  • COOLDOWN for TAG INS reduced by 50% for all teammates
Moves:
  • Good Fellows BB3
  • Argus Agony BB1
  • Impending Doom BB1
  • George's Day Out
  • George's Day Out

Special moves:
  • Bang, Bang, Bang! (Has a 100% increased chance to land a CRITICAL HIT)
  • Boxcar George (50% chance on HIT to inflict BLEED for 8 seconds)
  • Burst (On HIT, inflict CRIPPLE for 10 seconds)
  • George at the Air Show (On HIT, inflict ARMOR BREAK for 12 seconds)
  • George's Day Out
  • Hi Hi Birdie (TAUNT your opponent to gain IMMUNE for 15 seconds)
  • Who's On Second? (Forces enemy to TAG OUT on HIT, removing all COMBAT EFFECTS)

Blockbusters:
  • Argus Agony BB1 (10% chance on HIT to inflict ARMOR BREAK for 5 seconds)
  • Bandwagon Rushdown BB2 (35% chance on HIT to remove all beneficial COMBAT EFFECTS)
  • Deadly Airport BB3 (25% chance on HIT to inflict HEAVY BLEED for 10 seconds)
  • Good Fellows BB3 (10% chance HIT to inflict ARMOR BREAK for 8 seconds)
  • Impending Doom BB1 (25% chance on HIT to STUN opponent for 6 seconds)
  • Lonesome Lenny BB2 (On HIT, inflict 3 random negative COMBAT EFFECTS for 6 seconds)

Last edited:
Love your tier lists!

Though, is this one missing signature abilities across the board, or is it just me?

Also: do these consider what tier they would be at if all maxed to gold? If not, that'd be a great addition (for example, would Peashooter possibly outclass That's All Folks at Gold with a projectile-focused team?).

Love your tier lists!

Though, is this one missing signature abilities across the board, or is it just me?

Also: do these consider what tier they would be at if all maxed to gold? If not, that'd be a great addition (for example, would Peashooter possibly outclass That's All Folks at Gold with a projectile-focused team?).

I feel like this is more for individual characters. Once people start perfecting builds, they'll be ranked by their potential in teams. I've been looking into Peashooter and think it's possible, when I can get more skill points I'll test it out.
On the subject, I've been playing a lot of Untouchable Peacocks and in my opinion (Crit Rate, Crit DMG, ATK#, ATK%) build is better than (meter gain, DEF, HP#, HP%) because:
  1. Zone; I like to dash out the way often especially at the start of a match. Using Peacock's zoning ability to her max. Keep far, most of her best moves are ranged; push them away with Argus Agony. Bang, Bang, Bang for some chip damage. Her Juggler Finisher skill even lets her shoot from a distant. She shouldn't be tanking with these kinds of skills.
  2. Time; defensive builds allows your opponent to build up meter and you do lose if you run out of time. Offensive stats lets you defeat them quickly before they can get fancy with Blockbusters and stacking buff/debuff. (lots of characters relies on hitting or being hit.) Sometimes Good Fellows doesn't even get used because the match end quickly. (I've been thinking about replacing it with a 2nd George's Day Out, once I get one with better stats.)
  3. Dodge; Peacock has an amazing skill called the Hole Idea. If your skilled enough you could dodge a lot of deadly attacks and if they can't block your counter once you pop out of that hole, chain it with a George's Day Out for a 1-Hit KO. TAG IN also a good way to counter and George chain.
  4. Block; no point in getting close to your opponents. If they get too close, TAG IN if you think you'll get hit (*if they are dashing at you, it is a perfect opening for a George's Day Out). Some character have great TAG IN moves that can knockback. If your opponent is the one that is blocking, that's a good thing. You're not taking damage and as long as your the aggressor, you'll still be doing decent chip damage with an offensive build.(*notablely, they always seem to drop their Block during the second phase of Argus Agony and that alone can take off a good chunk.)
Albeit, it takes more skill to use her to her fullest and has little room for mistake. (Untouchable's signature ability is definitely good insurance but why would you want to get hit?) I wouldn't reccomend my build for casual play or beginners UNLESS you're adept at playing Peacock; in a perfect match, you ought to win in less than a minute without being hit.

v1.2.0

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkaiXeno
Untouchable peacock is really hard to fight against if you're under their FS. Unflinching peacock can't be contested, given how good peacock's skills are. Just getting hit by one george's day out or argus agony can lead to easy death. I like Filia vs peacock, because she can dash in really fast to punish after blocking argus agony.

Hello,

I am bad at everything and am a new player but have a question regarding skill choices for Peacock. Basically, I feel like George's Day Out is really good. I only recently got a second one for my Bronze Peacock but I think it's really strong?

Ok, so first I have to say that you have to land a combo. That can be really hard because it seems like Peacock's range is pretty short and characters like Painwheel can initiate from a distance that leaves you unable to punish. I guess if characters have hyper armor then it also doesn't work. But this is what I got going on:

If you do not have the ground combo upgrade it's 2 hits, if you have the ground combo upgrade it's 3 hits. Then you George's Day Out. It seems like this combos and also resets your combo. So then you do 2/3 hits again then George's Day Out and complete the full combo. If I had more George's Day Outs I would try to see if they all combo'd together.

So, it seems like there's no damage scaling during combos and as long as they're in standing state it doesn't seem like there's any decaying hit stun so you could 1 combo kill pretty much anyone with enough George's Day Outs?

Ok. Sorry for my bad post and playing. Have a good night.

Edit: If it seems unclear this is what I'm saying.

Tap, tap, tap, GDO, tap, tap tap, GDO, tap, tap, tap, tap, launcher, tap.

Edit 2: Ok, so I've finally gotten 5 GDO. It works except no one seems to stay alive for the entire combo.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joanie
Welcome to the forums, Bamboo!

You can actually chain many 5-part jab combos with George's Day Out. Though, I often see smaller chatacters fall out eventually. You should go in the training room and see how many full jab combos you can chain with someone against the wall.

Also, I like having one Argus Tragedy for switch-ins. Find it more reliable when you've got a 2-3 fighter team.

Tier 1: Untouchable
(signature ability): 15% chance when hit to avoid all damage, also gain Unflinching for 6 seconds
Stats: 50% defence, meter gain, block proficiency

Doesn't Untouchable (Peacock) w/ Block Proficiency seem... a little gimmicky to be reccomanded? It's reliant on a users usage rate, and some players like myself hardly ever use block.

I thought it was cause it can activate when you're blocking, so that's logically the safest time to activate and block proficiency only makes that safer since you take less damage?

I thought it was cause it can activate when you're blocking, so that's logically the safest time to activate and block proficiency only makes that safer since you take less damage?

Yes, it does activate when your blocking but the point is how often do you even block? I only ever block once or twice. You could go for Crit Rate, HP%, or ATK%; at least those stats are always used in a fight.

I mean with her signature ability, you could afford to play aggressively; sure you could spend an entire 3 mins blocking and countering whenever invincibility actives but I much rather win in 30 secs.

Last edited:
Highest difficulty AI will play more aggressively and unpredictably. With Untouchable you can stay blocked until the passive kicks in and counter attack. Having a high block proficiency improves your survivability with this tactic. When you have 100% block proficiency, you'll be basically invincible to everything except BB3 while you're blocking.

Highest difficulty AI will play more aggressively and unpredictably. With Untouchable you can stay blocked until the passive kicks in and counter attack. Having a high block proficiency improves your survivability with this tactic. When you have 100% block proficiency, you'll be basically invincible to everything except BB3 while you're blocking.

That kind of playstyle allow your opponents to gain BB though. You could defeat a 'highest difficulty' fighter before they reach that point -- sometimes without a scratch. Not to mention, risking a timeout with these overly defensive stats - becoming reliant on the 15% chances for a 6 sec opening.

Also, she isn't meant to be tanking, most of her best moves are ranged:
PEACOCK
Character Role

Peacock is the ultimate team player. She uses a number of abilities that increase the effectiveness of her allies and increase overall team synergy. Peacock has no concern for “fighting fair”, and would rather use ranged attacks than to trade blows punch for punch. Her ranged attacks and team buffs put her into a “bard” or “ranger” type role.

Stats Paradigm
With low Health but high Attack, it’s important for Peacock to harass enemies and exploit their weak points while staying out of harm’s way. Her ranged attacks and high mobility help her achieve this, and staying alive means that she can continue to power-up her teammates.
I think it's best to use her signature ability as more of a safety net than an end-all tactic.

Last edited:
You're right, Peacock's third focus stat should be ATK % instead of block proficiency, I've updated the list accordingly.

Updated for 1.5

Added Ultraviolent to the list
BTW you added
  • Deadly Airport BB3
Under Ultraviolet? Are they adding this skill into the game as I heard from someone else that this move is not possible to be (currently) obtained. :3

BTW you added
  • Deadly Airport BB3
Under Ultraviolet? Are they adding this skill into the game as I heard from someone else that this move is not possible to be (currently) obtained. :3

It will be obtainable in the future, in the meantime use Good Fellows or something

It will be obtainable in the future, in the meantime use Good Fellows or something
I really hope so :3 looks like one of the cooler moves in the game and am unsure why they do not let us play with it ;3 considering GDO got a nerf and peacock is starting to feel more and more clunky :3 :3

I really hope so :3 looks like one of the cooler moves in the game and am unsure why they do not let us play with it ;3 considering GDO got a nerf and peacock is starting to feel more and more clunky :3 :3
Last time i heard there were problems with the move, so they'll only implement it for players once they get around to fixing them.

Last time i heard there were problems with the move, so they'll only implement it for players once they get around to fixing them.
Fingers crossed, i would like to use patricia again :3

Reactions: Ryouhi