• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Other More Intricate Training Mode

Santz9

Reaction score
Hey I've been playing Skullgirls Mobile for quite some time and was wondering if there was anything that could be done about the training mode. I don't really use training mode that often, only because I feel that it is kinda lackluster. Now, I don't expect Street Fighter V levels of intricacy with the training mode, but a few more options would be nice.

• Option to change the settings of the CPU. With the release of Miss Fortune (and my lack of a moveset for her), I wanted to incoporate the TAG OUT move into some combos, but unless I wear down the 98K fighters in my way, thats not gonna happen. Could we add it so you can set the number of CPU's you fight against so those tag outs will knock your opponent back? Or even change the stats of the CPU to make them easier to kill
  • Regenerative Health. If my first comment is to be incorporated could we also make it so that the health of the CPU regenerates after a certain time. I make a ton of mistakes creating combos and accidently killing the CPU when I've almost got it down only to have to reset all of the training again is not ideal imo.
  • Fighter and Move Encyclopedia. Now I know this is starting to sound like too much but could we have a encyclopedia of every fighter in the game? It would be cool to know the capabilites of other fighters and moves that we do not own ourselves just to try them out and see what they can do (especially with the very official tier list that has been released).
  • Stat changes. Now this goes along with my previous point, but maybe we could change the stats of fighters as well. What would be the difference in damage from levels, rarity levels, with 100% crit rate, etc. This point sounds rather complicated but would be an interesting addition.
That's about all for my own ideas. Feel free to add more of your own if you've got any good ones.