• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Move Slot Capacity

Codlugarthia

Reaction score
Anyone else having to constantly micro manage their moves due to lack of space? I maxed out my move capacity a while back. But as I like to be have and fully equip 2 fighters of each variant I've run out room (one at its own level and one to take to dia). I guess I'm too lazy to build out my fighters with each match. I play every day and don't want to spend my time constantly fiddling around just to be able to open relics especially as there's a few gold and diamonds still to go. Just asking - I'll manage either way.

Lililira

Reaction score
Same, I'm only keeping one of each variant, but still... Move space is getting low, and it's not just like fighter space where the solution is just to evolve some fodder.

Reactions: Codlugarthia

Irghen

Reaction score
Keeping moves for use on different characters is a recipe for disaster. What happens if soemeone attacks my rift while I take out a critical move to use on a fight? That's just the same as throwing right?

Or worse, I get into a critical fight with 0 moves equipped... I just close the game and wait for a week.

Reactions: Codlugarthia