• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Ms. Fortune Invincibility

Kesseki

Reaction score
I dont know if this worked for anyone else, but of you use Meow and Furever Ms. Fortune with both buffs 'Chicks Dig Scars' and 'Cloud Nine' active she basically becomes invincible. No matter how long you fight and no matter how much stronger you're character is, you cant win. Though it's not a major issue its kinda annoying. Made me lose some rift points too. Anyone else had this problem?

Same here man I know the pain

I dont know if this worked for anyone else, but of you use Meow and Furever Ms. Fortune with both buffs 'Chicks Dig Scars' and 'Cloud Nine' active she basically becomes invincible. No matter how long you fight and no matter how much stronger you're character is, you cant win. Though it's not a major issue its kinda annoying. Made me lose some rift points too. Anyone else had this problem?
Yeah I've reported this before but the devs never responded. I know this doesn't fix the issue, but if you get lucky enough to get furry fury, death wish, or any Marie that can inflict quietus, that's how you'll get around this bug

this is anything but a bug. Even simply using immunity and just keeping her under 10% for 11 sec works, healblock or simply buff removal works. Queitus now too yes.

this is anything but a bug. Even simply using immunity and just keeping her under 10% for 11 sec works, healblock or simply buff removal works. Queitus now too yes.
The issue, and reason it's a bug, is most characters can't satisfy the conditions required to beat it. Gaining immunity, inflicting heal block, buff removal, etc. are character specific, so that leaves the majority of fighters unable to beat this otherwise simple fight.

every character has atleast 1 move or variant that can deal with it. Your job as a player is to pick the correct fighter for the fight. Im not bringing my GI Jazz to fight a Corrosive agent, a defender thats also otherwise pretty simple with the correct variant. Use moves that help you or abilities, but dont go into fights blindly. Easiest is to bring eliza with the chaos banish move equipped!

Reactions: TheJoker
Hello! Sorry to hear you´re having problems with MaF, but there are tons of moves and SA that help you out with that furr problem:

Eliza has chaos Banish to remove buffs on hit or block. Parasoul and Squigly has inmunity taunts to skip the stunt debuff. Silent Kill Valentine, a gold and diamond PF prize, can erase buffs on hit. Tinted Rose Umbrella can get and give Thorns to her team mates so they can kill Meow and Furever by reflected damage when they get hit, as well like Tresh Chicc Valentine, or Cerebella Master Mind.

Parasoul BB Canopy bound can erase buffs, Squigly dragon uppercut (sorry, drop the name) can hit hard, and if charged, can inflict curse. Filia´s BB tempered drill can erase Buffs on hit...

And if all those tactics fails, you can just tag out your opponents to remove all her non permanent buffs! :D

This is just a bunch of tools that you can use, of all the ones the game has to counter that variant.

Hope you can defeat her soon!!

Reactions: Stone
every character has atleast 1 move or variant that can deal with it. Your job as a player is to pick the correct fighter for the fight. Im not bringing my GI Jazz to fight a Corrosive agent, a defender thats also otherwise pretty simple with the correct variant. Use moves that help you or abilities, but dont go into fights blindly. Easiest is to bring eliza with the chaos banish move equipped!
That's not really the point. The point is, I can use the batman variant of beowolf with double the fight score and not win that fight. This is a fighting game, so skill should be the defining factor. But it's not. That's the bug.

I get that you don't agree though

That's not really the point. The point is, I can use the batman variant of beowolf with double the fight score and not win that fight. This is a fighting game, so skill should be the defining factor. But it's not. That's the bug.

I get that you don't agree though
While I see the frustration fighting with dark might, it can be seen as a skill to not pick a bad variant for the fight to begin with. Nevertheless, even he can win this fight if you keep up the pressure and time the grab bb2 correctly as it goes through stun and hits sufficiently often to not allow the MnF above 10% during the animation. This is probably the hardest method to kill a MnF with 5 perma regen so I would strongly advice against it, and just pick a variant that easily deals with her. Beast king, wulfsbane or weekend warrior if you want to use a beowulf for example.

Also, dont forget she doesn't just spawn in with 5 regen as it has conditions you can circumvent if played skillfully.

having a higher fighter score doesnt automatically translate to winning the fight =)

Last edited:
While I see the frustration fighting with dark might, it can be seen as a skill to not pick a bad variant for the fight to begin with. Nevertheless, even he can win this fight if you keep up the pressure and time the grab bb2 correctly as it goes through stun and hits sufficiently often to not allow the MnF above 10% during the animation. This is probably the hardest method to kill a MnF with 5 perma regen so I would strongly advice against it, and just pick a variant that easily deals with her. Beast king, wulfsbane or weekend warrior if you want to use a beowulf for example.

Also, dont forget she doesn't just spawn in with 5 regen as it has conditions you can circumvent if played skillfully.

having a higher fighter score doesnt automatically translate to winning the fight =)
Definitely, knowing the right combinations is a skill. There are several ways around it and checking the modifiers is a good way to prepare.

I guess I just disagree with the devs design choice to make fights impossible to win. Very difficult fights are fine, but actually impossible fights are just bad game design. Every fighter combo (for fighters within their classes) should be winnable, even if you chose poorly for the match up. It should just make it harder. Not impossible