• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Name changing and account linking

Tom Kulczewski

Reaction score
Haven't seen a topic about this.

How can I change my in-game name and 'un-link' certain accounts from Skullgirls (namely Facebook and Google)?

Reactions: Barksdale

Snow

Reaction score
This. So much this.

It just updated to my FULL name (first, middle and last) as per my email since we needed our emails to transfer data....

I don't exactly want my full name broadcasted :3 :3 :3 especially if other people are fighting me and such. Also, I feel this pulls away from player immersion of the game once they see full names. I know it does for me. I don't want to be fighting "Kim Kardashian West" or "Charlotte Montogomery East" or something :3

moisterrific

Reaction score

How can I change my in-game name and 'un-link' certain accounts from Skullgirls (namely Facebook and Google)?
Dunno how to unlink, but I know your name is based on the name of your Skullgirls account email before the @

It’s messy and hopefully they’ll make it easier to change names (and the player icon) in a future update.

Lookoutitsluke

Reaction score
The best way to change your name is to make a fake email and change your linked email to it in the settings. Services like Mailinator allow you to make an email with a linked inbox that you can access, just make sure to delete any emails you get because the account won't require a password.

Animus66

Reaction score

Lol this is so funny for thought... Could uninstall that unlinks name change you could change the name before the re-hook-up a lot of work however but still worth it. Must be able to use a different email account somehow think us guys need to play around with it a little more

Animus66

Reaction score
Lol this is so funny for thought... Could uninstall that unlinks name change you could change the name before the re-hook-up a lot of work however but still worth it. Must be able to use a different email account somehow think us guys need to play around with it a little more

If its hooked to here on skullgirls mobile site shouldn't a name change here fix it?