• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Name changing and account linking

Tom Kulczewski

Reaction score
Haven't seen a topic about this.

How can I change my in-game name and 'un-link' certain accounts from Skullgirls (namely Facebook and Google)?

Reactions: Barksdale
This. So much this.

It just updated to my FULL name (first, middle and last) as per my email since we needed our emails to transfer data....

I don't exactly want my full name broadcasted :3 :3 :3 especially if other people are fighting me and such. Also, I feel this pulls away from player immersion of the game once they see full names. I know it does for me. I don't want to be fighting "Kim Kardashian West" or "Charlotte Montogomery East" or something :3

How can I change my in-game name and 'un-link' certain accounts from Skullgirls (namely Facebook and Google)?
Dunno how to unlink, but I know your name is based on the name of your Skullgirls account email before the @

It’s messy and hopefully they’ll make it easier to change names (and the player icon) in a future update.

The best way to change your name is to make a fake email and change your linked email to it in the settings. Services like Mailinator allow you to make an email with a linked inbox that you can access, just make sure to delete any emails you get because the account won't require a password.

Lol this is so funny for thought... Could uninstall that unlinks name change you could change the name before the re-hook-up a lot of work however but still worth it. Must be able to use a different email account somehow think us guys need to play around with it a little more

Lol this is so funny for thought... Could uninstall that unlinks name change you could change the name before the re-hook-up a lot of work however but still worth it. Must be able to use a different email account somehow think us guys need to play around with it a little more

If its hooked to here on skullgirls mobile site shouldn't a name change here fix it?