• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Need Advice on Diamonds?

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
I'm kind of surprised this sort of thing doesn't already exist but here is a thread for anyone who wants advice on their diamonds! Anyone is free to ask and answer!

This would be great for anyone who is wondering who to invest in from their overflowing plethora of diamonds (half kidding) or needs advice on stats and moves, etc. Ask away!!

I'll actually go first haha

I've got Tres chic, neuro, plot twisted, and freeze frame. Of which I've put the most into tres, FF, and neuro in that order but they're all a fourth invested in at most (basically not a lot because coins are scarce). I've heard neuro is best for both offense and defense but tres has also been highly acclaimed so what are your thoughts? FF was an investment for me because I'd like to have a strong pea to carry fighters I'm trying to level up in her master story mode (she's not quite there yet though).

Plot and Neuro are among the best defenders, they're going to significantly increase the difficulty of your Rift base if you invest in them and pair them up with the right catalysts. Tres Chic has the highest ATK stat of all Valentines but just being a Valentine gives you immunity to Bleed from ICU, easy regen and really good damage from triple CV (which is further enhanced with her SA), I'd definitely start investing in one if I get her. FFrame is possibly the best meter control fighter with some great damage too. Personally, not a big fan of Peacock; mine has been gathering dust for months now lol.

All four are really good choices. In terms of priority, though, Neuro is a big winner for me because I've been screwed up by her a lot in Rifts lol. Neuro can also do some really silly cheesy things offensively. Plot would go second but she faces a lot of competition with the other Gold-tier Squiggles and Lovecrafted for investment. I'd invest in her when Bio and Polt is done, probably. Tres Chic is third but can easily take up Plot's spot for investment once Silent Kill and Surgeon General is finished (those two are top priority, imo). This is probably biased but I'd put FFrame last, only because any Cerebella can sorta do meter control with Upper Hand. Silver fighters like No Egrets and Bad Ms Frosty can also put in the work and requires way less investment.

Till date, I have
Dream Catcher
Love Crafted
Heavy Handed
X-Bot
Jawbreaker, yeah you heard it right.
They are in sequence of when I got each.

I have currently invested in DC and LC, both around 70%, they are fun to play with.
What should be my next investment?
Guide me, show me the way!

And I do rift.

Reactions: Irghen
Till date, I have
Dream Catcher
Love Crafted
Heavy Handed
X-Bot
Jawbreaker, yeah you heard it right.
They are in sequence of when I got each.

I have currently invested in DC and LC, both around 70%, they are fun to play with.
What should be my next investment?
Guide me, show me the way!

And I do rift.
Lovecrafted is definitely the best of this list, but I suppose it depends on what you're looking for. In my opinion, Jaw should be your next investment. Xbot doesn't really compare to Overclocked so of you get one you'll kick yourself for investing in xbot. Heavy handed is a one hit wonder, but unless your playstyle includes charge attacks I wouldn't really be in a hurry to invest in her. Yes she can be strong but I don't think she's worth investing in over Jaw who seems like a glorified rainbow blight.

Plot and Neuro are among the best defenders, they're going to significantly increase the difficulty of your Rift base if you invest in them and pair them up with the right catalysts. Tres Chic has the highest ATK stat of all Valentines but just being a Valentine gives you immunity to Bleed from ICU, easy regen and really good damage from triple CV (which is further enhanced with her SA), I'd definitely start investing in one if I get her. FFrame is possibly the best meter control fighter with some great damage too. Personally, not a big fan of Peacock; mine has been gathering dust for months now lol.

All four are really good choices. In terms of priority, though, Neuro is a big winner for me because I've been screwed up by her a lot in Rifts lol. Neuro can also do some really silly cheesy things offensively. Plot would go second but she faces a lot of competition with the other Gold-tier Squiggles and Lovecrafted for investment. I'd invest in her when Bio and Polt is done, probably. Tres Chic is third but can easily take up Plot's spot for investment once Silent Kill and Surgeon General is finished (those two are top priority, imo). This is probably biased but I'd put FFrame last, only because any Cerebella can sorta do meter control with Upper Hand. Silver fighters like No Egrets and Bad Ms Frosty can also put in the work and requires way less investment.
Thank you my friend!! I'm going to switch my focus to Neuro then because I agree, of all the dias I've faced she's definitely one of the most frightening because there's few good ways to stop her before she really hurts you. As for tres, I'm working on getting a second maxed sk so she can wait till I'm done with that:p I'm still unsure about plot because I've never had trouble countering her but I'll look into it-- thanks again Zeow!

Reactions: ZeoW and fanghoul
UPDATE UPDATE!
I got FLY TRAP today!
Any modifications on the above and above guidance.
I am so happyyyy aahhhhhhh

:p

Reactions: Hall☆weenQueen
UPDATE UPDATE!
I got FLY TRAP today!
Any modifications on the above and above guidance.
I am so happyyyy aahhhhhhh

:p

Love Crafted is great! Her meter control + bleed is a pretty easy way to cruise towards success and she's annoying on defense as well. I have no qualifications to recommending her.

Fly Trap: Also pretty good! Not as much of a slam dunk because "Raw damage that depends on killing people" isn't something that you can depend on for victory, but you do sometimes need at least one Raw Damage character for rifts usually because of the way defenses work, so it's not a terrible thing to have. Also, there's a few cases where getting 5 stacks of regen just makes life suck so much less (I'm looking at you Robo-Fortune Prize Fight). On defense she can get out of hand, and if you've prepared poorly and make a mistake can become immortal, which is a unique property.

Everyone else I'm not too interested in. Jawbreaker might have her merits depending on circumstances, but I've never been too impressed with her.

Reactions: Art3mes
I have a cruel doubt my friends ...

among which ones should i focus first ...

Summer Salt
Djinn Frizz
Neouromancer

I'm almost investing in Neuromancer ... but before I wanted to hear different opinions ...

Summer Salt
Djinn Frizz
Neouromancer

Woah, that's a tough choice! All three are extremely strong on offence and have great SA's. I would probably look at your available skills and see whom you can equip better (Defence up to 50%, lots of Piercing, Attack and Meter Gain, Crit Rate for Summer Salt).

Probably, Summer Salt has a margin on offence due to buff removal, while Neuro has a perk of being a very nasty defender. Anyway, think once more about what playstyle you enjoy the most, because you just can't go wrong investing in any of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pit Frango
I have a cruel doubt my friends ...

Summer Salt
Djinn Frizz
Neouromancer

I'm almost investing in Neuromancer ... but before I wanted to hear different opinions ...

Holy Smokes! That's a tough choice.

Summer Salt is definitely the best Rifter on offense in my opinion, but Neuromancer is the best overall, because I agree with Disasterrr19 that she can be a nightmare on defense. Neuromancer does really, really good on offense, don't get me wrong, but buff removal and being able to do a few Big Hits is hard to overrate for Summer Salt.

Djinn is a ton of fun and very strong in her own right, but unless you really love Filia over the other two are overwhelming in terms of their power.

It's a tough one. Summer Salt is always part of my offense, Neuromancer is almost always part of my defense. I think being able to overcome people's defenses is more valuable than your defenses in Rifts and in general in the game, but it's hard to pass up someone that's useful for both.

I guess it'd come down to your individual situation. Do you feel like you're having a hard time overcoming people's boss nodes and stuff? Probably do Summer Salt. Do you feel that you just want another strong fighter and beef up your defenses? Then do Neuromancer.

Summer Salt
Djinn Frizz
Neouromancer
After some thinking on what @fanghoul said and checking your profile, I would choose Summer Salt. Your best Parasoul currently is Sheltered, so you must have plenty of Para skill points to spare. At the same time your Fly Trap still has no Marquee that I consider essential for any Painwheel, so I would finish upgrading her first before switching to Neuro - as mentioned before, Neuro's advantage is her usability on defence, but you need MA for that. And you've evolved some really good defenders recently, so it's time to pack a decent offensive punch!

@Pit Frango You won't regret her, she's easily my best unit.

So, I was hoping for an Overclocked or an Assassins Creed, but instead I got some duplicates and I don't really have the heart to just turn them into Essences yet. Here's my roster so far (also, an X-Bot and a Mummy Dearest off-screen).

Clipboard02.png

I'm not feeling neither Heavy Handed nor Dreamband since I don't think they are very strong and I have other fighters covering their bases. Risky Ginger, Furry Fury, X-Bot and Mummy Dearest just seem kinda weak so they are out.

Jawbreaker - She looks great but I got her just after I invested on Heart of Darkness and along with Xenomorph I already have 2 offensive Doubles.

Snakebite - Tremendous stats, but he looks a bit repetitive to play with from what I've seen in some videos.

Stand Out - Same deal as Jawbreaker, as there are already 2 other offensive Elizas. Although, as @saintshish pointed out in the diamonds thread, she counters some of the most annoying defenders (Overclocked)

Spitting Image & Shadow Puppet - They both seems insanely good and SI may just be what I need to take Epic Sax out of my light defender node in rifts. But I haven't really picked up Fukuas and I don't have a lot of skill points, nor any idea on how to play her correctly.

Freeze Frame - Aaaah I'm so close to just go for her since I miss having an offensive Peacock and I'm not even close to the 3 dark essences to evolve Ultraviolent to diamond.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on where should I spend my ill-gotten gains.

It seems that you know your priorities already. I'd agree with most of what you said.

If nothing else, you may want to take into account the move stats on these characters that you have as part of the consideration, especially when it comes to defensive fighters. A maxed Splitting Image won''t do any good if you don't have the right moves to increase her durability (HP/DEF).

I personally would opt for Stand Out simply because her toolkit is quite different than the other two offensive Elizas. And probably Shadow Puppet since her skillset is quite unique.

So I am having the required amount of Fire and Dark essences,
Fire fighters, I have:
Thrill Shrieker
Dragon Brawler
Head Hunter
Scarlet Viper
Beat Box
Blood Drive

Dark fighters, I have:
Ultraviolent
Purrminator
Frickin' Friday
Xenomorph
Bad Hair Day
I also have a Bio and a Primed, but they will take about a decade to lvl up.

All of the above mentioned are "almost" maxed golds.

Which fighter I should evolve from both categories? Or I should hold it for a while?

(ꏿ﹏ꏿ)

@Pit Frango You won't regret her, she's easily my best unit.

So, I was hoping for an Overclocked or an Assassins Creed, but instead I got some duplicates and I don't really have the heart to just turn them into Essences yet. Here's my roster so far (also, an X-Bot and a Mummy Dearest off-screen).

View attachment 11227

I'm not feeling neither Heavy Handed nor Dreamband since I don't think they are very strong and I have other fighters covering their bases. Risky Ginger, Furry Fury, X-Bot and Mummy Dearest just seem kinda weak so they are out.

Jawbreaker - She looks great but I got her just after I invested on Heart of Darkness and along with Xenomorph I already have 2 offensive Doubles.

Snakebite - Tremendous stats, but he looks a bit repetitive to play with from what I've seen in some videos.

Stand Out - Same deal as Jawbreaker, as there are already 2 other offensive Elizas. Although, as @saintshish pointed out in the diamonds thread, she counters some of the most annoying defenders (Overclocked)

Spitting Image & Shadow Puppet - They both seems insanely good and SI may just be what I need to take Epic Sax out of my light defender node in rifts. But I haven't really picked up Fukuas and I don't have a lot of skill points, nor any idea on how to play her correctly.

Freeze Frame - Aaaah I'm so close to just go for her since I miss having an offensive Peacock and I'm not even close to the 3 dark essences to evolve Ultraviolent to diamond.

I'd love to hear your thoughts on where should I spend my ill-gotten gains.

I'd probably pick Stand Out, Splitting Image or Freeze Frame, and I'm leaning Freeze Frame. I understand all too well the desire for a offensive Peacock. I just pulled a Mean One a few days ago and I took her from lv 1 gold to level 20 diamond in that time. Back before I had better characters my Untouchable Peacock was a go-to and I've missed that.

Splitting Image is another character I've been working on recently. She's not an offensive fighter unless you're fighting against the right foes (this makes it easy to level her because the final node of Master Mode Peacock is three Light Element fighters, which is perfect.) But leveling her has made me appreciate Fukua more. I mostly just poke people with lots of shots while I wait for her BB3 to fill.

Standout is interesting in just being a unique counter like you said, and being a defensive Eliza that actually scares me. Not terrifies, but I don't like her and don't have a preferred counter to her yet. She's one I really want to invest in when I get a chance but has always been my second choice compared to a more immediately appealing option.

There's others that are okay choices, but those would be my preferences.

Fire fighters, I have:
Thrill Shrieker
Dragon Brawler
Head Hunter
Scarlet Viper
Beat Box
Blood Drive

Dark fighters, I have:
Ultraviolent
Purrminator
Frickin' Friday
Xenomorph
Bad Hair Day

Which fighter I should evolve from both categories? Or I should hold it for a while?

(ꏿ﹏ꏿ)

Dark First: Do Xenomorph. No question. Give her the Chaos MA, max it out, equip +crit% moves and never look back. Chaos is always good on Double, but on Xeno you have the unique situation where 2 out of 5 elements result in you easily defeating the enemy, rather than 1 out of 5.

Fire: I'm a weirdo, and Dragon Brawler is my favorite choice here. Precision is great buff, getting it on a fighter that has moves that do a few big hits like his BB3 and Gigantic Arm and Hurting Hurtle is especially good. The fact that the big hit blockbusters get extra damage from his SA, and are more likely to kill people and thus refill because of his SA... Well, he's a favorite for just winning fights really, really fast.

Head Hunter and Thrill Shrieker are probably objectively better characters, providing unblockable hits and removing %s of enemy life, but I have both and just don't use them as much as I use Brawler who I find one of the few really fun Beowulfs.

Head Hunter is also a really good defender if you have the To Be Precise catalyst, particularly if you also have a Overclocked to team her up with.

Reactions: Art3mes
Fire fighters, I have:
Thrill Shrieker
Dragon Brawler
Head Hunter
Scarlet Viper
Beat Box
Blood Drive

Dark fighters, I have:
Ultraviolent
Purrminator
Frickin' Friday
Xenomorph
Bad Hair Day

(ꏿ﹏ꏿ)
Definitely get bio up and running asap! I maxed mine after 4 days of pulling her and she's quickly become one of my most used dias. I've been kind of waiting to pull her since forever so I got a bit overzealous with her but she is fantastic.

Concerning Xeno, she was one of my first dias and I have not regretted it. If her doom won't kill you, that high attack of hers will. Or you can just let her cause some hurt and then die, giving the opponent 3 stacks of permanent bleeds. She definitely is worth the investment!

I do agree with @fanghoul but concerning fire element fighters I'd be leaning more towards headhunter. Ofc, this is my personal opinion because I'm about to dia mine myself and my dragon brawler has been collecting dust like most of my beos. So I think this one comes down to what you like to play. I love having unblockable attacks AND that can make her scary on defense too because she can really sneak attack you before you realize she's got 3 stacks of precision. All in all, it's up to you but I don't think you can go wrong either way. Its about what "suits" your playing style (pun intended). Best of luck!

I do agree with @fanghoul but concerning fire element fighters I'd be leaning more towards headhunter. Ofc, this is my personal opinion because I'm about to dia mine myself and my dragon brawler has been collecting dust like most of my beos. So I think this one comes down to what you like to play. I love having unblockable attacks AND that can make her scary on defense too because she can really sneak attack you before you realize she's got 3 stacks of precision. All in all, it's up to you but I don't think you can go wrong either way. Its about what "suits" your playing style (pun intended). Best of luck!

I'm glad to have someone making the opposing argument on Headhunter. I know she's the "better" character, but for me she's the diamond that's gathering dust for me for whatever reason, so it feels weird to recommend her.

Definitely comes down to personal preference. It might be that I just like how Dragon Brawler rewards being aggressive and dislike how Headhunter requires I stand back and block.