• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Need Advice on Diamonds?

It seems that you know your priorities already. I'd agree with most of what you said.

If nothing else, you may want to take into account the move stats on these characters that you have as part of the consideration, especially when it comes to defensive fighters. A maxed Splitting Image won''t do any good if you don't have the right moves to increase her durability (HP/DEF).

I personally would opt for Stand Out simply because her toolkit is quite different than the other two offensive Elizas. And probably Shadow Puppet since her skillset is quite unique.

I'd probably pick Stand Out, Splitting Image or Freeze Frame, and I'm leaning Freeze Frame. I understand all too well the desire for a offensive Peacock. I just pulled a Mean One a few days ago and I took her from lv 1 gold to level 20 diamond in that time. Back before I had better characters my Untouchable Peacock was a go-to and I've missed that.

Splitting Image is another character I've been working on recently. She's not an offensive fighter unless you're fighting against the right foes (this makes it easy to level her because the final node of Master Mode Peacock is three Light Element fighters, which is perfect.) But leveling her has made me appreciate Fukua more. I mostly just poke people with lots of shots while I wait for her BB3 to fill.

Standout is interesting in just being a unique counter like you said, and being a defensive Eliza that actually scares me. Not terrifies, but I don't like her and don't have a preferred counter to her yet. She's one I really want to invest in when I get a chance but has always been my second choice compared to a more immediately appealing option.

There's others that are okay choices, but those would be my preferences.

Thanks a lot for the input guys, I made a little home movie for you:

Pretty happy with her so far, she's a bit of a glass cannon, but there's no stopping her when she gets going. Not to mention I can now farm Story Mode which is a big plus.

I was still hoping for one of the big hitters in this month's pulls but I just got a repeat Shadow Puppet so I'm following your advice and going for Stand Out next.

Just gotta farm ANOTHER 5 million canopy :(

Enlighten me, again, pals!
I'm in deep confusion.

Which diamond should I invest in first?
Shadow Puppet
Snake Bite
Furry Fury (shiny)
X-Bot
Heart of Darkness
Fire Branded
Dark Might
Splitting Image
Class Cutter
Plot Twisted

I currently have enough funds to fully invest in One. Two, if I invest in that shiny one.

WhatsApp Image 2021-03-21 at 13.55.05.jpeg

What do you think you need more right now? Strong attackers or Rift Defence?

Attack Force: Furry Fury (Shiny means less resources), Shadow Puppet/Class Cutter, Fire Branded. Choose one that you like to play, their efficiency seems to be comparable.

Wall of Defence: Splitting Image, Plot Twisted (Shadow Puppet can sometimes be a problem on defence, but she is worse than other two). I would go for SI, she's a defence monster.

Can't say much about Beos, I rarely play Beo, and you already have Brawler. X-Bot is just weak, IMO. HoD is weaker than your LSDouble and Jawbreaker.

Reactions: Art3mes
What do you think you need more right now? Strong attackers or Rift Defence?
I am currently happy with the Gold tier rift ranking, which is very easily doable with my current collection.

I am concerned about prizefights. After certain streaks, it's just impossible for me to defeat them, especially if I can't bleed them out.
If they can bleed, it's a piece of cake, no matter how powerful they are.

If not, 🤷.

Attack Force: Furry Fury (Shiny means less resources), Shadow Puppet/Class Cutter, Fire Branded. Choose one that you like to play, their efficiency seems to be comparable.

Wall of Defence: Splitting Image, Plot Twisted (Shadow Puppet can sometimes be a problem on defence, but she is worse than other two). I would go for SI, she's a defence monster.

Can't say much about Beos, I rarely play Beo, and you already have Brawler. X-Bot is just weak, IMO. HoD is weaker than your LSDouble and Jawbreaker.
Thanks for the suggestion, pal.