1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

Other Needing to Claim completed daily challenges.

Discussion in 'Feedback & Suggestions' started by Cellsai, May 18, 2017.

1. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

Every day we get 3 challenges to complete. Once a given challenge is complete we have to go into the store menu and claim the reward. If we don't claim the reward - even if we've actually finished the quest - that reward vanishes.
    This seems kind of clunky, and has cost me several rewards in various situations (usually "Win X Games with Silver/Gold" which I forget to go out and claim after grinding dozens of games).

My suggestion is just have these tracked and rewarded automatically, or something along those lines.

Fire Emblem Heroes handles quests by notifying you via popup at the end of every game if you've progressed on a quest. Once you've completed a quest you know immediately and the rewards are added to a sub menu that you can claim at any time, even after the quest period itself expires.

2. Osterus

Osterus Active Member

If you forget to claim a reward don't they mail the reward to you?

I remember I got it mailed once... and got some gems. Could be wrong.

Cellsai likes this.
  3. Cellsai

Cellsai Oh Sai

I just got a mail for one. Was this always a thing?! I was almost certain I had finished and not claimed a reward before, but not gotten a mail. I could be completely mistaken though! Probably a good idea to ignore this!

4. moisterrific

moisterrific Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

I thought they gave out rewards in the mail only for glitched missions.

Cellsai likes this.
  5. Mai Waifu

Mai Waifu Member

Yeah, the only time I would ever get those letters is when I was only given two daily missions instead of three.