• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Bug - Normal Never received last log in prize

Hall☆weenQueen

Reaction score
I logged in every day of this month, and it showed on the calendar that I received the silver lining relic, but I never did. Do I have to wait till the actual end if the month or is something wrong?

I logged in every day of this month, and it showed on the calendar that I received the silver lining relic, but I never did. Do I have to wait till the actual end if the month or is something wrong?
Hey @Hall☆weenQueen, have you still not received your Silver Lining Relic?

After completing your Daily Login bonus, the Relic should go straight to your inventory ready to be opened.

If you believe you did not receive your Silver Lining relic, please open an Inquiry with LINE Support.

You can do this by pressing the "Help" button on the Options menu.
After that, navigate to Inquiries > Contact Us > Inquiries and fill in the fields, explaining the issue.

Please let us know if this isn't resolved in a timely manner!

@Liam thank you for answering my question! I think there was some log in glitch and I did receive it just a day later than I thought. Thank you for your help though!

Reactions: Liam
Hey @Hall☆weenQueen, have you still not received your Silver Lining Relic?

After completing your Daily Login bonus, the Relic should go straight to your inventory ready to be opened.

If you believe you did not receive your Silver Lining relic, please open an Inquiry with LINE Support.

You can do this by pressing the "Help" button on the Options menu.
After that, navigate to Inquiries > Contact Us > Inquiries and fill in the fields, explaining the issue.

Please let us know if this isn't resolved in a timely manner!
Wait I just remembered the same happened to me, I opened the 30th day and I˙t didnt go to my relics, i restarted but its still bugging, I sent an inquirie but I still haven`t recieved an e-mail..

Last edited: