• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

Collection New Filter Idea

Kablamo

Reaction score
I think it would be very helpful to add a filter which would represent the closest to level-up hero. I am sometimes confused to find a hero which can get a new level after the match and have to chech each of them and their progress. I bet I am not the only one who could use some help to resolve this struggle. I think an additional filter would be a good solution.
Thank you!

I'm a little confused if you mean a filter that scales by level or by non-max level fighters. If the latter is the case, I agree! Most of my playing is focused on leveling so this could be useful, but one could argue the favoriting system already does this by letting you select fighters you want to build.

This. This is closer to what op is asking and it can be useful to everybody
what about just displaying exp bar somewhere more convenient without having to tap into character details?
Probably the route we'd take instead of adding new filters - we have a lot of those!

We have a task to explore the ability to switch between EXP and ENERGY display on various screens.

We do also have a task to add a filter for excluding max level Fighters, so that you can find Fighters which can actually benefit from earning experience faster.

Reactions: Meelo and Dusty00