1. [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy
    Dismiss Notice

New relic thing

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bryan, Feb 11, 2019.

1. Bryan

Bryan Member

2. Daelon

Daelon New Member

Is just a jackpot elemental relic, not that hard to figure out.

3. Reshiram18

Reshiram18 Well-Known Member

Now the real question is whether these new elemental jackpot relics will be exclusive to paid offers or if we will be getting at least one of those for free at some point.

4. Daelon

Daelon New Member

Nope, the real question is if that relic can give you the elemental exclusive, i really want that idol filia.

5. cappatacus

cappatacus Well-Known Member

Just because it's visually similar to silver and gold relics, I'm gonna say it's either one of those things gifted every now and then OR could be earned through gaining enough elemental shards, like how you can eventually earn a diamond relic.

6. Chocostix

Chocostix Member

My basic guess would be that it is a Jackpot Relic but the contents are based on the element. The drop rates are the same but they are of the specific element (e.g Air like in the tweet). They can be called "Elemental Jackpot Relics" for all we know. I think the Jackpot Relic and the new relic teased might soon become purchasable through CoC or simply only through real money. It's just a random hunch though.