• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

New relic thing

Is just a jackpot elemental relic, not that hard to figure out.

Is just a jackpot elemental relic, not that hard to figure out.
Now the real question is whether these new elemental jackpot relics will be exclusive to paid offers or if we will be getting at least one of those for free at some point.

Now the real question is whether these new elemental jackpot relics will be exclusive to paid offers or if we will be getting at least one of those for free at some point.
Nope, the real question is if that relic can give you the elemental exclusive, i really want that idol filia.

Just because it's visually similar to silver and gold relics, I'm gonna say it's either one of those things gifted every now and then OR could be earned through gaining enough elemental shards, like how you can eventually earn a diamond relic.

My basic guess would be that it is a Jackpot Relic but the contents are based on the element. The drop rates are the same but they are of the specific element (e.g Air like in the tweet). They can be called "Elemental Jackpot Relics" for all we know. I think the Jackpot Relic and the new relic teased might soon become purchasable through CoC or simply only through real money. It's just a random hunch though.