• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.3.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I really don't know how many times I can say "Cause free to play" but I will lol

They gotta give you some reason to spend that dough after all haha, might as well be on the objectively best fighters

Reactions: Wulfden and Ryouhi
I really don't know how many times I can say "Cause free to play" but I will lol

They gotta give you some reason to spend that dough after all haha, might as well be on the objectively best fighters
I would rather put up the cash to support SG anyway even if I don't get the right palettes I want, being completely honest, sure there's the "Well what if the rates are bad?" but being completely honest? There's changes that could, and most likely should be made, but at the set time I wouldn't mind shelling out my theonite to shoot the chance and help out in that regard.

Though that said, considering the prices for theonite at this point in conjunction with the amount of relics you can get in the shop alone, it wouldn't be too bad to maybe shift the prices accordingly, but that's not for this topic and I may as well write that down in the feedback section.

--
Honestly, I'm loving the new update and I noticed the unblockable busters may have been toned down in terms of power? If being so (I was training my level 1 Beowulf against a 348 FS Beowulf and his unblockable took off more than half my health but left me at a little sliver?) then that's one of the best things yet to add along side the prize fight sub stats in the moves to balance it out.

I'm super interested so see what else might make it in to the game soon! And, well, you can imagine the internal screaming I had when I got to hear the NMO Arena theme on the new daily event.

Any hints on when the next patch will come out and/or who the new character will be? :3

Any hints on when the next patch will come out and/or who the new character will be? :3

From what's been shared about in the discord the 1.4.0 patch will be mostly a bug patch which will hopefully fix most up the prominent crashs and infinite loading screen bugs. They'll most likely be a addition to the back story section as well.

From what's been shared about in the discord the 1.4.0 patch will be mostly a bug patch which will hopefully fix most up the prominent crashs and infinite loading screen bugs. They'll most likely be a addition to the back story section as well.
That would be great. Pre-1.3.0 was incredibly stable, but post-1.3.0 I get crashes and freezes even when my device isn't hot (which I originally thought was causing the problems). Now every time I open a relic, I wonder if the game will freeze after.

Reactions: Boogiepop