• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.4.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I honestly want Number one skin but i would Tbh because he's a control type knowing the Prize Fights in gold i do i could use one to counter Armed Forces cerebella since the elemental keychain he'll deal alot more damage plus along with with the Unblockables to reduce her blockbusters

Wait, so there's something to whether it says control or counter....

Yes, each character has a specific role when you're in the the menu of them to upgrade and etc but don't let those make u think twice, its all based upon how good you play them. Examples like my Rusty painwheel says "Damage over time " meaning the more she hits ill inflict bleeed that'll slowly reduce their health in combat

Soooo does that have anything to do with their abilities? Or just something that happens?

Reactions: MXDEX
Honestly its something that happens like this
Team assist: fighters help with scratch recovery or some help amp up blockbusters while waiting in que or some provide extra damage Like Peacocks "Inkling" skin which gives more damage based upon how many characters aren't knocked out yet.

Reactions: Gibraltor
What i would like to see in game is that you can get 50% of the experience in cleared missions and that's because whrn you almost finish the game like me and you want to train new players it's difficult to upgrade without going to prized fights and you can only play 2 times a row it's really frustrating.

Something that would be cool to add in game is KEYS EVENTS cuz you know when you cleared al basic levels and you want to improve new characters you can't cuz you spent almost all keys in the strongest charactera and do prized battles and wait 3 days to get 1, 2, or 3 it's really frustrating as a player. The thing that a gamer hates more is have to wait to get something as basic as a bronze key

Are we going to hear from mods anytime soon about fixing what happened?

When i tap too many times the game crashes. What should i do

Are we going to hear from mods anytime soon about fixing what happened?
The patch went live only a few hours ago. You can be certain the devs will be working as fast as they can to fix the new bugs introduced in this patch. Just gotta be patient in the meantime.

When i tap too many times the game crashes. What should i do
Best advice I can give is to go to the Bugs Sub Forum and (after checking if there's already a thread for this bug) make a detailed post explaining the situation where your game crashes. Please read the Bug Forum thread about how to report bugs!

I'm not going to strongarm anyone, but I am missing out on TONS of experience, and as a beginning player I feel that this first part is crucial in my "development". I sincerely hope that there's a big enough reward to account for my 9 hours of no play time... Like, I should have leveled up 5 characters 4 times by now at least. I should have the daily event almost completed, about 100-200k in gold prize fights. Meanwhile, iPhones are playing away just fine with the game, already completing the second origins story and everything. This is a WHOLE lot of inconvenience that they will have to make up for.

I've even tried dashing away now, swapping characters, and blocking, but as soon as I land a hit, it freezes. Anything short of a free gold character for lost time at this rate is not enough. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a jerk, and I'm not like, out for blood, or trying to attack anyone. I love the game, it's great. But I love it so much, and I'm super disappointed I can't play, I just think a free gold character is an answer to my dilemma that I would find acceptable.

Reactions: Zenon
I'm not going to strongarm anyone, but I am missing out on TONS of experience, and as a beginning player I feel that this first part is crucial in my "development". I sincerely hope that there's a big enough reward to account for my 9 hours of no play time... Like, I should have leveled up 5 characters 4 times by now at least. I should have the daily event almost completed, about 100-200k in gold prize fights. Meanwhile, iPhones are playing away just fine with the game, already completing the second origins story and everything. This is a WHOLE lot of inconvenience that they will have to make up for.

I've even tried dashing away now, swapping characters, and blocking, but as soon as I land a hit, it freezes. Anything short of a free gold character for lost time at this rate is not enough. I'm sorry, I don't mean to be a jerk, and I'm not like, out for blood, or trying to attack anyone. I love the game, it's great. But I love it so much, and I'm super disappointed I can't play, I just think a free gold character is an answer to my dilemma that I would find acceptable.

If anything, I believe if the problem isn't fixed in a day or two they should at least give everyone who wasn't able to do the prize fight the milestone rewards and one gold Beowulf.

Beowulf is the only gold prize fight character I'm missing and it would suck to not be able to get him and wait forever for another attempt.

Reactions: Gibraltor
If anything, I believe if the problem isn't fixed in a day or two they should at least give everyone who wasn't able to do the prize fight the milestone rewards and one gold Beowulf.

Beowulf is the only gold prize fight character I'm missing and it would suck to not be able to get him and wait forever for another attempt.
I think this is a very acceptable solution.