• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.6.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

"IN JANUARY 2018 LINE CORPORATION WILL TERMINATE ITS DISTIRBUTION OF LINE SKULLGIRLS. AUTUMN GAMES WILL RELEASE A NEW SKULLGIRLS APP SOON AFTERWARDS."

uMM...

So on 9 January we will transfer data to another skullgirls....

Does it mean if we have a google account or facebook account we can transfer data? Or does it have to be line?
According to MightyZug in another forum post, we have to make a Skullgirls Mobile account. No other account will work.

I guess that's a big reason why they're offering a Silver Lining relic when you make an account.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
According to MightyZug in another forum post, we have to make a Skullgirls Mobile account. No other account will work.

I guess that's a big reason why they're offering a Silver Lining relic when you make an account.
Is it possible to login with this new Skullgirls Mobile account now?

Where can we login to check that the new account is working? :3

OMG

OMG

OMG

i got 2 rainbow doubles :3 :3 :3

First 1.5k gold try!!! Guess the 7k wasted on beowulf had the RNG reversed.

Thank you RNGJesus!!!!!!!

https://imgur.com/a/FeW4t

Last edited:
Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
Hey guys my game doesnt start, it stay in "authorizing", can any one help me :,(

oof. ios user here- just updated it, and i was met with a forever-loading ‘authorization’. can’t tell if it’s an issue, or if i’m just being impatient
It happend to me too bro, i was waithing for 30 mins

start deleting! I only have 9 silvers and 9 bronze :3

syncing downloads atm. So you don't care about quests because you have all characters and don't want anymore? :3 You stopped getting theonite because... why?
Simple answer, Stop getting more because collection full. Real answer, i want to evolve all silver and brone to gold so i can have 2 bronze, 2 silver, 5+2 gold for all characters. The 5+2 is 5 gold from evolving and pz, and 2 relic spcific. Im a horder! I know! So far im 30% done with the evolving thou. And one more thing, with 6k theo i can slack for a while dont u think? :D

Hm not sure how to fix the "authorising" problem people seem to be having :3 sry

Mine worked perfectly after downloading on the app store then updated in-game stuff.

You are trying to get bronze -> gold? That would take years for me!! GL!

bloody hell 2 immoral fibers kinda salty i didnt get a different gold but happy regardless

bloody hell 2 immoral fibers kinda salty i didnt get a different gold but happy regardless
I'm a little scared to try a little more :3 How much theo u use? :3

Also have u tried testing the skill Beast of Gehenna?

nevermind, used it in training, it has a delay and is not what I thought it would be!

Reactions: Jasonissm
Thank you thank you thank you devs!!!
Bigbands bb3 is smooth like never before!
Collection can scroll woth lag!
This update. So gud.

Reactions: MightyZug
I'm a little scared to try a little more :3 How much theo u use? :3

Also have u tried testing the skill Beast of Gehenna?

nevermind, used it in training, it has a delay and is not what I thought it would be!

I used 1500 pull then i only had 1000 left but i got greedy and started opening just singles used about 1100 on singles and got my second Immoral Fiber, your imgur link isn't loading for me what's the ability of the Rainbow Double?

Immoral Fiber sounds decent, 50% of total health dealt to enemy upon your death and 25% of total health healed to teamates as well, Xenomorph sounds good as well but 30 seconds for the Doom effect to work seems a bit long and they'd likely switch out. Not sure what tank does, but the silvers I got seemed pretty good.

Rainbow Blight has "Pentaglam", when transmuting, gain beneificial combat effects based on resulting element for 7 seconds. It shows 7 seconds on every tree node too so... :3 :3 Anyway, seems a little underwhelming compared to Immoral Fiber.

Immoral Fiber does seem like the best of the bunch.

The ability is called "Beast of Gehenna". I got it when I go the Rainbow double. It's a dragon that I thought would be like a weaker filia skill but it's sort of long ranged, hits only once and not very good :3

Were there any juggle recovery timing changes? Or some bounce changes? Because I'm constantly missing sweeps after juggles. Especially with Eliza and Filia. Well, Elisa wal always missing sweeps on Big Band, but now she seems to be unable to continue comboing after juggle on anyone.

Were there any juggle recovery timing changes? Or some bounce changes? Because I'm constantly missing sweeps after juggles. Especially with Eliza and Filia. Well, Elisa wal always missing sweeps on Big Band, but now she seems to be unable to continue comboing after juggle on anyone.
I believe it's also no longer possible to combo with Cerebella's Merry-Go-Round, and assumed that was the reason behind the change. Big Band cannot go from beat extend to cymbal clash either I've noticed.

Should we make a seperate thread detailing these changes?

i'm loving this update sm!! sadly i didn't prepare for the double relics, and i've got a good 700 theonite to go // wince

no spoilers but god i loved val's origin!! the art was just gorgeous and uuuu!!

also, a question. what's double's combo order? like... what attack signifies the end of it? i'm struggling to beat her bc i don't know when the opportunity strikes

also, a question. what's double's combo order? like... what attack signifies the end of it? i'm struggling to beat her bc i don't know when the opportunity strikes
The last hit of Double's L5 (the tap combo on the ground) is where she becomes Cerebella and hits with her elbow. Anything she does after that is a launcher or sweep or whatever.

This new update removed a ton of juggle combos that can be implemented and it's extremely frustrating to relearn all the block buster combinations and juggle variants. I don't know if this was intended but it's extremely disheartening as a very active player.