• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 1.6.0 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Might be another 48 hour update :3 shoot. I wish I did my quests before the maintenance hit :3 always have this problem.

Might be another 48 hour update :3 shoot. I wish I did my quests before the maintenance hit :3 always have this problem.
I stopped caring about the quests, since even after evolving six silvers to gold i still end up with 194/200 fighters total. Whats the use of more theonite for me even?

I stopped caring about the quests, since even after evolving six silvers to gold i still end up with 194/200 fighters total. Whats the use of more theonite for me even?
You don't want rainbow double?
You don't want Level 15 moves? :3 :3
You don't want any of the new characters (golds) on the first day that they hit? :3

I have about 3.5k theonite saved up to try and get a rainbow double on first day it hits.

I tried to get a rainbow beowulf but wasted like 7k on that and didn't even get a single gold beowlf T_T

Looks like this maintenance might be another 48hr + + slug fest :3 good luck and hopefully all bugs are ironed out!

Last edited:
Cant wait to play one of the mysterious characters in the franchise

Honestly my favorite Double color is the neapolitan one so I have a good chance to get multiples of those :p

It's up.

There's update in google play store, then download in the game.

Haven't actually played, since I'm at work, but did a 10+1 double pull. Got an assortment of bronzes and Temple Tyrant.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish
I'm still getting the maintenance screen when booting up the game, hm.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171115-013712.png
    Screenshot_20171115-013712.png
    431.9 KB · Views: 6
I'm still getting the maintenance screen when booting up the game, hm.
Errrrm, I killed the application and restarted it, now it's downloaded game data for the second time and got me to the main screen again.

I managed to get a fight in event mode (btw performance seems significantly better), but didn't try to go any further.

Well now I'm getting told maintenance is being held til 21:00 UTC+9, bleh. Was hoping in seeing how Double feels to use and see what I get before I head to bed. Ah well.

Deployment of the Android build is complete, however Apple has yet to push out the iOS build. The game can't function properly with only one version fully deployed, so the Android build has been put back into Maintenance until it sorts itself out.
Normally that process only takes an hour or two, so hang in there for just a little bit longer please :)

Ah, alright. Thanks for the insight!

Sweet peas. I can see there is an update now!

Updating as we speak on apple. :3

You don't want rainbow double?
You don't want Level 15 moves? :3 :3
You don't want any of the new characters (golds) on the first day that they hit? :3

I have about 3.5k theonite saved up to try and get a rainbow double on first day it hits.

I tried to get a rainbow beowulf but wasted like 7k on that and didn't even get a single gold beowlf T_T

Looks like this maintenance might be another 48hr + + slug fest :3 good luck and hopefully all bugs are ironed out!
Uthats not what i ment. I saved up 6k theo just for double. Its my collection. i worked so hard, evoloving silvers to make room. but still its almost full. dont have roon for even one 10+1. m'sad.

oof. ios user here- just updated it, and i was met with a forever-loading ‘authorization’. can’t tell if it’s an issue, or if i’m just being impatient

Reactions: Kim and Oh my Ned!
oof. ios user here- just updated it, and i was met with a forever-loading ‘authorization’. can’t tell if it’s an issue, or if i’m just being impatient
I just got past syncing downloads, now acctually downloading, also ios.

I just got past syncing downloads, now acctually downloading, also ios.

,,hmm heck. im still on authorization. i’ll try using a better wifi, although this one has never been an issue before rip

Uthats not what i ment. I saved up 6k theo just for double. Its my collection. i worked so hard, evoloving silvers to make room. but still its almost full. dont have roon for even one 10+1. m'sad.
start deleting! I only have 9 silvers and 9 bronze :3

syncing downloads atm. So you don't care about quests because you have all characters and don't want anymore? :3 You stopped getting theonite because... why?

one more question for you guys- how long *did* authorization take you? i let it run for 5-7 minutes with no change. probably gonna put a proper bug report up, but again, just wanted to make sure I wasn’t being super impatient

"IN JANUARY 2018 LINE CORPORATION WILL TERMINATE ITS DISTIRBUTION OF LINE SKULLGIRLS. AUTUMN GAMES WILL RELEASE A NEW SKULLGIRLS APP SOON AFTERWARDS."

uMM...

So on 9 January we will transfer data to another skullgirls....

Does it mean if we have a google account or facebook account we can transfer data? Or does it have to be line?

nevermind: Logged in and solved problem. We need to ALL create new logins.

Reactions: EmeraldSkirmish