• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.0.4 Maintenance Complete + User Data Details

Im refreshing my ticket every 1 mins. fkg hell
Patience. Calm down. There's probably a ton of other people also needing their account restored as well. Spamming on the forums won't have them get to you faster.

Anyway, glad to see everything turned out alright. Here's to those who didn't have a Skullgirls log-in, hopefully they get their stuff back.

im serious mad i have Skullgirls Login and didnt deleted the app since 7:30am PST 2/2/18 and im still lost mine acc
Same here
Any user who HAS a Skullgirls Login and didn't delete the app will be asked to create a new Skullgirls Login when they get to the Main Menu.
After doing this, all your data will be restored.

Reactions: Tom Kulczewski
Any user who HAS a Skullgirls Login and didn't delete the app will be asked to create a new Skullgirls Login when they get to the Main Menu.
After doing this, all your data will be restored.
I just logged in my skull girls account but it registered it as a new one instead and after verifying the email my account was still lost and the new account is stilk there. Wtf need help please

Reactions: Yanto
Thank you for always keeping us updated! You guys handled the situation really well. I have to admit, I missed playing this amazing game and I’m super grateful for the wonderful compensation pack I got. Now THAT’S considerable of you guys. Thank you all for helping players like me get their old data back. It was tough to be patient at times, but all in all, I’ll always be playing and supporting you wonderful folk. :)

uhm,i linked my acc with both google play and skull girl ,but when i start the game it say that cant sync and jump to tutorial , quit and restart not work, try clean cache (bad move) restart still the same . right now i think you guys have a ton of mail ask for their acc , so i deleted the app and rerolling, if i get nothing good i will ask you help later lul (hopefully can get 3 gold with 1 Painwheel i got Buzzkill in my old acc)

Last edited:
Almost everything is perfect but I lost about 40 daily relics and 50+ gold moves relics i was saving since november because the collection is full... I still having my 250+ take break relics, so why happened that??! :(

So... the Game is live now, But my data is lost, And the Game dont ask me for a restoration but i recibe the email from contac whit the developers. So what do i do now? I send the email, But my Game is reset, And need to grind out Again? Or need wait more for a response?

Last edited:
well im good ,but i need to create a new skull girl account and cant link it with google play account ,cheer . i want to change my name so bad :(

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 20
How long did you rolled back? I noticed some of my fighters aren't the level they were since before the whole system down thing. I don't mean to sound mad or anything, after all it's just a few levels (my Primed Parasoul to 29 down from 31 and my Parasite Weave Filia down to 45 from 47). Just asking since maybe I've missed a couple of other things I did before the roll-back and don't really remember them :confused: like maybe SAs or BBs I leveled and such

Reactions: Kyothu
I already sent a ticket. Hope to get my Parasite Weave Filia, Private Dick Big Band and Brain Freeze Cerebella back with their moves. Don’t really care about the other characters haha

Yeah, just wondering how long you rolled back? My gold Princess pride parasol and weekend warrior Beowulf went from lvl 22 to 15 while my silver icy hot valentine and twisted mettle painwheel went from lvl 20 to lvl 10. My silver headstrong cerebella went from lvl 17 to 6 while my silver baseline bigband went from lvl 17 to lvl 30 bronze. The others were negliable but i’m annoyed I have to evolve bigband again

Reactions: Kyothu
well dev,
i apreciate your honesty.
damn that one person that delete all data.
i lost my account and no reply from the restoration email.
so i try the compensaton pack, got quite handfull gold fighter.
dont know how to express, mad, happy, sad, mixed all.

pls dev be more carefull in the future.
to start over from scratch is not fun at all.:mad:

I was trying to get in to my Skullgirls Account but i couldnt, Somehow my Password isnt Correct, i know my Password (and yes i try to change my password and saw the Text about Changing it saying 'However, this email address is not in our database of registered users, so the attempted password change has failed' so please Devs do anything u could about it.)

Reactions: BananaLord
As always,keep up the good work!
We hope everyone else's problem is getting resolved.

So. For those who lost the last two weeks of relics. Do we have to send a ticket as well or it will get fixed eventually on it's own?

Thanks for all the hard work guys!
Just chiming in with some other users that some of my characters are underleveled. Most notably for me is my Hype Man Beowolf is back to being silver after I evolved him to gold.

Reactions: Lenin17
I’m stressing out right now because I accidentally logged in through Facebook which made me have a guest account but I think I did something wrong because I didn’t know how to unlink or log out of the guest account so I linked my existing skullgirls account to the guest account (same password and email) but this made it so if I try to sign in with my old account it takes me to the guest account and not my old account does this mean I lost all my data :( especially since I used money and worked hard on this app. I can’t stop thinking about what’s going to happen :(

Reactions: BananaLord
I can login smoothly but my fighters got downgrade level, i remember my silver tier valentine its already at 10k, any chance to recover this?

sry here , not trying to be mean but may I know how longdoes it take to recover my account?