• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2.2.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Hi again everyone!

We've been hard at work on our 2.2.1 hotfix update, which should contain fixes for some issues that were introduced after our 2.2. update. Keep an eye out for this update soon!

Here's a summary of what the update includes:

PRIZE FIGHTS
  • Fixed an issue that prevented certain Defense Teams from displaying as often as other Defense Teams, thus limiting their opportunities to earn points.
  • EDIT: The above fix is now live as of 4/18/2018 (PST)
CHAT
  • By request, added a button to completely disable Chat for players who don't want to engage with it.
  • Made several performance optimizations to the Chat feature.
  • Updated Chat filters to be more lenient (you can now say Peacock!)
  • Reduced (hopefully eliminated!) issues where messages would overlap each other.
  • Doubled Chat room capacity!
SOFT LOCK ISSUES
  • Fixed a number of related issues that could lead to a Soft Lock (forcing you to restart the app), including:
    • Tapping a character card on the results screen.
    • Pressing the Android "back" button in various stages of the results screen.
    • Missing continue button during Prize Fights results screen flow.
    • Molly showing up on the main menu uninvited when navigating back from the node map.
    • Prize Fight Defense Team CLAIM button not functioning properly.
    • Main Menu "dimming" and becoming unresponsive.
    • Opening a Relic not functioning properly.
    • Mission UI not functioning properly.
MEMORY IMPROVEMENTS / HARD CRASH REDUCTIONS
  • Many optimizations were made to back end memory management to further reduce the frequency of crashes.
IOS RESOLUTION SLIDER
  • Implemented a resolution slider on iOS by popular request. For those players using older models (iPhone 5S, iPhone 6), you can use this to improve your performance!
Please make sure to let us know if you're still experiencing any issues after this update is released!

We're always listening, so don't forget to share your thoughts and suggestions about what you would like to see next on our feedback forum!

Last edited:
Loving it! No-one ever said there would be smooth sailing. Glad issues have already been addressed.

I've have a problem with sekhmet mode on eliza, the blue circle after her transformation in sekhmet is not disappearing, continue on screen even when eliza is back, It's like the same problem with that circle before in old version of the game, I saw a video in youtube with the same issue, but not always happen, two or three times has occurred.

Reactions: Foxx and molly
The bug with continue button and frequent crash are the thing I am looking forward the most, thanks for the timely update

The circle continues even when eliza is not fighting.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-04-09-21-14-01~01.png
    Screenshot_2018-04-09-21-14-01~01.png
    681.1 KB · Views: 40
I have a complaint.
The starter pack is $7.99 however when I launch the app sometimes I get a pop-up that shows $4.99 however when I tapped the button to purchase, it showed $7.99 on the confirmation screen. Misleading people we see.
Ah, sorry that you experienced this bug!
If your internet connection is slow, sometimes the game will load the bundle offer before it has a chance to pull the regional pricing information from the Google Play Store / App Store.
When this happens, it will display the default region pricing (USD @ $4.99)

We're aware of this issue, and it should be fixed for our next version.
Also when can we finally get a lock feature? Wasn't this planned a long time ago?
I would take a snapshot but conveniently it won't show up no more.
This is no small task, and we've been focusing our efforts on new content instead so that players have more things to play with.
We're working on our next character right now, and we'll likely be prioritizing that over the lock feature.

Sorry for the wait!

Reactions: Yosh
I'm so glad about the optimizations, bug fixes (especially the soft-locking issue when progressing through fights in events) and performance improvements; I really appreciate all the hard work being put into this game. Keep up the amazing job you're doing guys <3

2.2.1 is live!
I've added two notes to the patch notes!

1)

- Doubled chat room capacity.

2)

The other speaks to the Prize Fight matchmaking fixes, and it is highlighted in whatever this color is.

Hi again everyone!

We've been hard at work on our 2.2.1 hotfix update, which should contain fixes for some issues that were introduced after our 2.2. update. Keep an eye out for this update soon!

Here's a summary of what the update includes:

PRIZE FIGHTS
  • Fixed an issue that prevented certain Defense Teams from displaying as often as other Defense Teams, thus limiting their opportunities to earn points.
  • EDIT: We are still working on this fix, so it won't be implemented immediately after 2.2.1 goes live. However, we can fix this issue without maintenance or a client update. Once this fix is applied and live, we'll post again in this thread!
CHAT
  • By request, added a button to completely disable Chat for players who don't want to engage with it.
  • Made several performance optimizations to the Chat feature.
  • Updated Chat filters to be more lenient (you can now say Peacock!)
  • Reduced (hopefully eliminated!) issues where messages would overlap each other.
  • Doubled Chat room capacity!
SOFT LOCK ISSUES
  • Fixed a number of related issues that could lead to a Soft Lock (forcing you to restart the app), including:
    • Tapping a character card on the results screen.
    • Pressing the Android "back" button in various stages of the results screen.
    • Missing continue button during Prize Fights results screen flow.
    • Molly showing up on the main menu uninvited when navigating back from the node map.
    • Prize Fight Defense Team CLAIM button not functioning properly.
    • Main Menu "dimming" and becoming unresponsive.
    • Opening a Relic not functioning properly.
    • Mission UI not functioning properly.
MEMORY IMPROVEMENTS / HARD CRASH REDUCTIONS
  • Many optimizations were made to back end memory management to further reduce the frequency of crashes.
IOS RESOLUTION SLIDER
  • Implemented a resolution slider on iOS by popular request. For those players using older models (iPhone 5S, iPhone 6), you can use this to improve your performance!
Please make sure to let us know if you're still experiencing any issues after this update is released!

We're always listening, so don't forget to share your thoughts and suggestions about what you would like to see next on our feedback forum!

Hey theres a bug where you will complete a daily event node and lock up, yoy can interact still but cant enter another fight fyi, my device is a android s4

Hey theres a bug where you will complete a daily event node and lock up, yoy can interact still but cant enter another fight fyi, my device is a android s4
Is this occurring even after downloading the 2.2.1 update?
When the game launches, the version number will be displayed in the lower left.

Could you triple check you're running the newest version of the game?

Hello Liam,

I can't update the game at all, currently the google app has been trying to download the update for the game for the last 5 hours. It stucked at the downloading, still running but nothing downloaded. Please help.

Hello Liam,

I can't update the game at all, currently the google app has been trying to download the update for the game for the last 5 hours. It stucked at the downloading, still running but nothing downloaded. Please help.
Sorry to hear!
Unfortunately we don't have any control over how the Google app handles its updates. =(
If you aren't using a Guest account, you can try uninstalling the app and re downloading it to force the update, perhaps?

Hey everyone, the change mentioned earlier that wasn't quite implemented yet:

Is now live! Thanks for your patience.

Reactions: PHPP
3 things that most excites me are:

Mr. Fortune. Guilds and above gold card( Mytic Card? Rsrs). Putz, I can not wait for this new difficulty.

Squigly isn't my most favourite character(Beowulf best husbando) but I sure am excited for her! Idk, I find her quite cute. It'd be interesting to see what moves and palettes she'll have!!

Reactions: Wulfden
Hey folks! Just checking in on this change:
Fixed an issue that prevented certain Defense Teams from displaying as often as other Defense Teams, thus limiting their opportunities to earn points.

Has anyone gone several days without being challenged?
Is everyone being fought semi regularly?

How do you guys feel about the rate that you're earning points through defense team wins?
Is storing up to 10 fights in your fight history too small a number? Too large?

Reactions: PHPP and Psyche