• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 2018 PREVIEW

[QUOTE="Fel, post: 13696, member: "Peacock, Eliza and Painwheel were released without backstory and they all have interesting history or motives."[/QUOTE]

While that is true for Peacock and Painwheel, I'd be happy if Eliza never got a backstory. She creeps me out immensely as is.

But still, none of those have a recent major event to trigger their motives. Peacock and Painwheel became who they are today, by current lore, a year before anything in the story mode. While Fortune we meet with her gang still intact (We have to investigate them as our first mission for the Egrets), without her signature scars and with her Gang up and about the place. Scars that, as we know so far, appeared when she was cut to pieces after the failed heist, Life Gem giving her her powers. So, currently, the fact she'll need a big part in the story mode remains.

Reactions: NatsuG7M
Refresh my memory please, and tell me what Genial means?
  1. 1.
    Que es propio de un genio o de la persona con gran capacidad y facilidad para crear o inventar cosas nuevas y admirables o para realizar alguna actividad de forma imaginativa y brillante.
    "un artista genial; una idea genial; los músicos geniales crearon obras geniales; las geniales palabras de Goethe lo impresionaron profundamente"
  2. 2.
    coloquial
    Que es oportuno, original y divertido.
    "dio una respuesta genial"

[QUOTE = "Spark Shark, post: 13716, member: 967"] Renueve mi memoria, por favor, y dígame qué significa Genial? [/ QUOTE]
  1. 1 .
    Que es propio de un genio o de la persona con gran capacidad y facilidad para crear o inventar cosas nuevas y admirables o para realizar una actividad de imaginación y brillante.
    "un artista genial; una idea genial; los músicos geniales crearon obras geniales; las geniales palabras de Goethe lo impresionaron profundamente"
  2. 2 .
    coloquial
    Que es oportuno, original y divertido.
    "dio una respuesta genial"
Thanks!

Reactions: NatsuG7M
I bet they'll release new update in the middle april.

Watch as there is announcement on the 1st. Just watch.

Reactions: Inked