• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 4.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

Will there be a mega milestone again for the Beat the Season PF? Need to mentally prepare to grind 250m.

Also, will we get a similar package like the Halloween one with guaranteed gold on the +1 relic? Time to save up both money and theonites!

Oh boy! This update looks amazing!
this will maybe help me with upgrading my brand new characters, but it will be worth it in the long run! And now that I'm able to make friends and rivals now, this will be interesting! Friend me and I'll friend you back (names smg1 by the way ingame)

Also here's a quick question, when will the final character be released???

Also, will we get a similar package like the Halloween one with guaranteed gold on the +1 relic? Time to save up both money and theonites!
Yeah!

We'll have offers that grant Ornamental Relic 10+1 Vouchers, similar to the Halloween offers. You can use those offers (or 10+1 openings directly from the Relic Store) to guarantee the Gold (or better) Fighters.

Reactions: Dusty00
It was only supposed to address Dead Heat and Toad Warrior style of BB building when the change was originally implemented, hitting instant BB metergain as well was an unintended side effect.

That actually makes sense. I have to say tho, that it was the most fun side effect that I've ever gotten to play around with in SGM.

I'm really excited about all the other additions and improvements to the game, and I'll rework my prototype's moveset to make her #1 again!

What is the fault with DOUBLE - DOUBLICIOUS? :eek: Can be detailed? Has she become weaker?

Doublicious has not become weaker. It just takes at least one more hit to transfer any debuffs away from her. In the past she could instantly reflect any debuff such as stun the moment it is applied, but the chance at 25% is relatively low-medium. Now, you'd have to hit her after debuff to transfer it, so doublicious suffers the debuff a tad bit longer...

Reactions: UltimateShowstopper
The fix to Sundae School is great. It used to be that I received permableed when I tried to use her SA against short duration bleeds i.e. 3s bleed from rusty. Also, Sundae School makes the doom debuff expire faster which is bad for her and should have been makes doom take longer to expire (I think doom is the only debuff that actually is stronger the shorter it gets, which is why Sundae School SA interacts so weirdly with it)

What is the refresh time of gifting? Is it one day from last sending or it resets at a given time like daily missions or something else?

What is the refresh time of gifting? Is it one day from last sending or it resets at a given time like daily missions or something else?
I think it's daily, since if you try to give a second gift to the same person it says: "You already sent a gift to this friend today!"

I would guess it refreshes the same time as the daily events change.

I'm wondering if the rate of gift acquisition is going to change later. I just autobattled my way through a daily event for some Theonite and picked up 3 gold gifts and 4 pink ones. (Also, the auto-battle does feel like it's working better)

Um, one minor critique is that the "Stash" window doesn't list the gifts you have stored up. That's only in the Social Hub window for some reason.

WE(I) JUST WANT TO SEE THE NEW ELIZA

One other friend thing that's come up almost immediately is that I wish I could sort friends, maybe into groups? I currently have more than enough presents, and there's no obvious downside to accepting everyone that asks other than adding people makes it take a little work to find who I want to give the gold gifts to.

A suggestion for the social hub:
Best friends. Each player gets to choose 1 best friend (this can reset every so many months or so) and the best friend chosen can receive gold gifts maybe once a week and pink gifts daily. If two people best friend eachother it's a win/win for them!
But I do also agree with @fanghoul that there should be a way to mark certain friends. This would be very helpful in organizing who is who.
Also, on a side note, what is the best way to farm golden gifts? I have yet to farm one golden one but I've gotten plenty of pink thus far. This is only briefly mentioned so I was hoping a dev could go into a bit more detail on drop rates and such

Doublicious has not become weaker. It just takes at least one more hit to transfer any debuffs away from her. In the past she could instantly reflect any debuff such as stun the moment it is applied, but the chance at 25% is relatively low-medium. Now, you'd have to hit her after debuff to transfer it, so doublicious suffers the debuff a tad bit longer...
Thanks! I understand now.

Really enjoying the update thus far, the friends feature is nice and the rewards are great, but I'm not sure how I feel about the fact that you have to give out all the gold gifts you have before you can give out any pink ones.

Maybe it'll even out more as time goes on, but for right now I feel like I have an excess of reds (around 30 from dailies, trying out the new story challenges, and grinding for 10% in pf) but my gold count never goes any higher than one or two, since I can't choose to give a red instead of a gold as long as I have golds. This makes it tricky to evenly reciprocate for gifts received, as sometimes when someone gifts me a red I have to give them a gold in return, but then someone else gives me a gold but I don't have any golds to give back to them and I feel like I need to grind to get one. Either that, or I stall on giving a the first person a return red gift until I've given my golds to folks who've given me golds back which means they're stuck waiting. Either way it's a tricky situation, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my excess reds since they drop much more commonly than golds.

Last edited:
Reactions: buggy. and fanghoul
I agree that giving some friends nicknames would be cool. Its especially hard when youve added a couple japanese friends and you cant actually read japanese ^^‘

Reactions: fanghoul
Help! It won't let me update I'm using a moto z2 force and I googled my phone and it says it's 64 bit I tried updating from play store twice and even downloading the apk from a mirror I found online and even that won't install.. I really want to play these Christmas events lol

I like the update so far, it's really good, just not a fan that CoC and the daily missions are on the side menu now, that will take a very long time getting used to.

Also kind of cool I found myself an Inner Pieces while I was replaying the story.
Really cool how she is a neutral element.

Attachments

• Untitled35_20191211140831.png
    Untitled35_20191211140831.png
    694.2 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: BallotBoxer
May you all have fun playing Skullgirls and most importantly a healthy life!

Ok is it me or does my screen never lock anymore? Even after the fight is done. I'm fairly certain that on my phone (iPhone 7 Plus) the screen never locks when i just let the AI fight for me. It just stays on the victory screen forever. And yes i have the autolock on 2min for my phone itself which also works on the menus and so on. Now this whole thing is quite draining on my battery. I would appreciate a quick fix for this because combined with winter.... my phone is dying fast.

Is anyone else having that issue ?