• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 4.1 Update Notes (LIVE!)

I got it to update, in case anyone else has the same problem I'll post the solution, I had 2 accounts on my phone, like how you can add a secondary user, and Skullgirls was also installed on the other account, and so I had to uninstall from both to be able to have it update since it couldn't update both at once

Ok so about this Story Challenges thing, have anyone been able to clear Bronze-Only nodes with 3 fighters under 10 seconds?

I use a Diamond to one-shot everything and I barely finish at 10 seconds because of the time it takes for the next fighter to pop in. Seems almost impossible to finish with a Bronze.

And I heard that there's another Bronze-Only node with Dreadlocks. Apparently, taking the reflect damage from Dreadlocks counts as 'getting hit', making it impossible to clear the "NOT GET HIT" challenge. Have yet to confirm this myself though.

Reactions: BallotBoxer
l
And I heard that there's another Bronze-Only node with Dreadlocks. Apparently, taking the reflect damage from Dreadlocks counts as 'getting hit', making it impossible to clear the "NOT GET HIT" challenge. Have yet to confirm this myself though.

I have.
Screenshot_20191212-084331_Skullgirls.jpg 20191212_090214.jpg

Didn't get hit/blocked. Reflection damage from dreadlocks registered as suffered damage. Also it's impossible in master difficulty since only filia can be used.

Hey @Liam , would you kindly address it?

Ok so about this Story Challenges thing, have anyone been able to clear Bronze-Only nodes with 3 fighters under 10 seconds?

I use a Diamond to one-shot everything and I barely finish at 10 seconds because of the time it takes for the next fighter to pop in. Seems almost impossible to finish with a Bronze.

Dreadlocks damage reflection doesn't count as getting hit but it does count as taking damage which means one node(the triple filia one from going all in master is currently impossible since you need hex but has a restriction forcing you to use filia

Last edited:
@Liam What is the maximum number of gifts that can be dropped in fights per day? I've been grinding using this method(Skullgirls Mobile - The most efficient gift grinding method) and no gifts have dropped for thirty fights in a row at the time of me writing this. BTW I'm putting this question in this thread instead of in a bug report thread because I am unsure of if there is an intentional limit to dropped gifts per day or if gifts are supposed to drop an unlimited number of times but there is a bug causing there to be a limit on how many gifts can drop per day.

Ok is it me or does my screen never lock anymore?

It's a newly added feature.

Your device will no longer fall asleep and turn off the screen while in the middle of a Fight, or a VERSUS match search. This is most helpful for using Fight Assist to complete Daily Events.

It's a newly added feature.
Yes that does sound good. However it sais ‚middle of a fight‘ so if the fight effectively ends...shouldnt the screen be able to turn off again?

First off thanks for all the hard work you all put in these updates and constantly improving the game.

There's one thing I noticed which may or not not be a bug, when I play Eliza in training mode after she tags in followed by dash attack into Dive of Horus or Throne of Isis, Eliza will snap her fingers but nothing happens (Horace and Albus don't show up).
It might be I'm just doing the inputs to fast and there's always been a time delay between Eliza's tag in and doing these special moves but I don't know for sure.

Just a little detail, why do I must send gold gifts first? I would like to have the chance to choose (I know that you could abuse from farming, but some people play the game normally).

Again, just a small doubt, you made a great work there (since the last update) and it is fair to recognize it.

Speaking of the Friend List, has anyone figured out what rules the list is following? It isn't alphabetical. Player level, Rift rank, and online status are also appear to not be factors. And it isn't in the order the friend was acquired. The way it scrambles when I add new friends is messing with my "even gold distribution" system.

Tbh, I think my favorite part of this update so far is the 4h exp boosters (which are decently common drop from red gifts from what I can tell) and the fact that story nodes give full exp when replayed, and if the char you're leveling ever runs out of energy you can just toss em an energy refill and keep going if you feel like it's worth it.

I was waiting for a good time to evolve my Harle to diamond after I got all the stuff for it last week, and hoo boy... I evolved her today since the Filia pf is great for leveling, popped a booster, and over the course of around 3 hours I got her to lvl 25. Kinda ridiculous, but I'm not complaining lol. I probably could've leveled her even higher, but 3 hours is a lot of grinding. Power leveling is so much easier now.

Edit: Also wondering about a hidden gift drop cap though, since I don't think I got any drops at all during the last hour or so.

Edit 2: Actually, I think the 'cap' might be when you have 50 total gifts to give?

Edit 3: Yep, gifts stop dropping when you have 50 total gifts to give. Didn't get any for several hours when I had 2g + 48r, but then made a new friend, sent them a gift, and immediately got a gold drop from the next match.

Last edited:
Reactions: fanghoul
Another amazing update, really you guys never fail to impress. Each new update just continues to make Skullgirls better and greater. Anyway, I just want to say one last thing...

MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO THE ENTITE SKULLGIRLS TEAM
:);):D:);):D:);):D:):(:D:);):D

I have.
View attachment 7475 View attachment 7477

Didn't get hit/blocked. Reflection damage from dreadlocks registered as suffered damage. Also it's impossible in master difficulty since only filia can be used.

Hey @Liam , would you kindly address it?

I think you *might* be able to get around this using a Parasoul with Precision. Except in the case where you can't use her.

Barrier *might* also counts as not taking damage, so maybe using Rock Star will work, if you can tag someone else in.

I think you *might* be able to get around this using a Parasoul with Precision. Except in the case where you can't use her.

Barrier *might* also counts as not taking damage, so maybe using Rock Star will work, if you can tag someone else in.

Also, depending on how it's coded, finishing the fight with 100% health *might* count as not taking damage, so maybe Leech would work?

('Finish the fight with 100% health' would be a good replacement mission too, if the no damage mission is legitimately impossible and needs to be replaced with something else. Same sort of concept, but is possible to complete when fighting Dread Locks with only a Filia.)

Grazie.

One other friend thing that's come up almost immediately is that I wish I could sort friends, maybe into groups?
Some sort of option to sort/filter friends is on the To Do list! The current version of Friends List is quite feature light, but we plan on adding more to it.

Please expand the friend list limit! Also a number displaying your amount of friends would be cool. Also nice update
The friend list is capped at 50 to reduce the pressure on players to collect and send out more than 50 gifts every day. That's already a lot of work if you try to do it! D:

@Liam What is the maximum number of gifts that can be dropped in fights per day? I've been grinding and no gifts have dropped for thirty fights in a row at the time of me writing this.
If you've already collected 50 gifts you will not be able to collect any more. Aside from that there's no limit on how many gifts you can earn from fights.

Dreadlocks damage reflection doesn't count as getting hit but it does count as taking damage which means one node(the triple filia one from going all in master is currently impossible since you need hex but has a restriction forcing you to use filia
This is a known issue and should be fixed in a future update.

There's one thing I noticed which may or not not be a bug, when I play Eliza in training mode after she tags in followed by dash attack into Dive of Horus or Throne of Isis, Eliza will snap her fingers but nothing happens (Horace and Albus don't show up).
Eliza is only ever able to have one of her servants on screen at once. This is how it works in 2nd Encore too!

Yes it works, with some luck I get this done by using Rock Star and Class Cutter in the first try.
Oh that's super clever! Good job all y'all.

So who do I reach out to, when I have an in-game issue (didn't receive the ornament relic prom the seasons beatings prize fight)? I tried contacting through the settings but it keeps saying invalid certificate due to my clock being ahead.

@MrCura If there's an unexpected connection error as you receive your prizes, they'll be sent directly to your collection.
You can find all your recent fighters by going into your Collection and using setting the Filter to RECENT.
Do not use the 'NEW' sticker to find them, as in these cases it won't be applied.

If you're still sure you're missing something, send us a message at skullgirls@hiddenvariable.com