• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL - 5.3.1 Update Notes - Black Dahlia's Full Release - Now LIVE!

So when are we getting the roadmap for the year? Kinda three months into the year already

night terror's 2nd SA matches her SA name "Sleep Paralysis" and she can inflict immobilize, little details that are appreciated <3.
lol it`s not about names. That`s synergy (inflict immobilize then get away to get miasma stacks).

Interesting for In Denile to be buffed. I really did like her armour gains, but armour break is pretty darn good too, now it feels both In Denile and Decrypted are good picks. Not the highest in bronze but, it's bronze.

Crazy excited for Dahlia though, been saving like mad for it! Still waiting for the Masters mode on Story Origins. :,)

Still waiting to see Cerebella diamonds reworked. The only useless / hard to use diamonds in the entire game now

NEW SA:
  • Gain 2 stacks of MIASMA for 10 seconds every 4/3/2 seconds while far away from the opponent.
  • Inflict IMMOBILIZE and FATIGUE for 10 seconds each every 4/3/2 seconds while near the opponent.
The new SA enables Night Terror to reliably gain miasma now, her peak gameplay is closing in to immobilize opponent, then dash away to get 5 miasmas and start harassing the opponent at close range with those miasmas.

Honestly, it's a nice buff for Night Terror and she's fun to play with and be a viable offense fighter now. I got her since Fukua's release and haven't touch her at all while vaporwave and phantom got all the love and diamonded.

R.I.P Rift attacker ofensive Robocopy, we'll always remember you!!!

Last edited:
thanks a bunch sgm devz!! now i have motivation to use not only my shiny armed forces,but also my gold prism plumage!! <3333

I'm loving the patch notes! I'm only surprised we got Psycho Commander as a Prize Fight reward because the previous character's (Umbrella) gold reward is also a fire element fighter.
(A special shoutout to all the Dark Might fans that never gave up hope 🖤)
AW YEAH I LOVE SOME FIGHTER UPDATES.
While the opponent is suffering from CURSE, SPECIAL MOVE and BLOCKBUSTER HITS have a 50/75/100% chance to be UNBLOCKABLE and grant UNFLINCHING for 5/7/10 seconds.
Model Leader after killing my fodder fighter: Uh-
Darkmight, immediately on tag in: ONE TWENTY INCH-

Umbrella - Death Wish is now available in all standard Relics.
I got 4 diamond relics and 40 umbrella relics waiting. I'm hoping!

All in all I'm excited for this update! I love it when old fighters get new SAs! Can't wait to see what the team has in store this year!
(Still excited for the new teased Filia fighter)

I'm loving the patch notes! I'm only surprised we got Psycho Commander as a Prize Fight reward because the previous character's (Umbrella) gold reward is also a fire element fighter.

AW YEAH I LOVE SOME FIGHTER UPDATES.

Model Leader after killing my fodder fighter: Uh-
Darkmight, immediately on tag in: ONE TWENTY INCH-

I got 4 diamond relics and 40 umbrella relics waiting. I'm hoping!

All in all I'm excited for this update! I love it when old fighters get new SAs! Can't wait to see what the team has in store this year!
(Still excited for the new teased Filia fighter)
model leader is screaming and crying ❤️

Hopefully in the next future update we can see the AI in training actually fight back but who knows

Does this update finally have the Japanese voices for Annie, Black Dahlia and Umbrella? I know I haven't been playing this for half a year and Black Dahlia is kind of new but it's bugging me that out of the entire cast, only 3 characters lack their Japanese voice.

Really loving the changes of the fighters, especially for Dark Might and the new additions to the game. Mostly looking forward to Dahlia's Blockbuster and the special fight for the Price Fights battles - what would be different from the other 2.

What I really love though is the change of Windswept, the change of her Signature ability is increadible but in the likes of the players hopefully really use frame traps in block strings and time their backdash to benefit from the buffs - mostly what we comp players implement in battles. Even though punishing standard attacks and intercepting would be the easier way, it is still what I really like about this change.

Can't wait to see what's next!

Reactions: BallotBoxer
Me hubiese encantado ver una mejora a G.jazz... la paleta es hermosa por ello la tengo en diamante esperando a que la mejoren :((

Me gustaría que en la próxima actualización pongan a los personajes exclusivos en los premios de eventos mensuales y que hagan un ajuste de balance a filia Miku... Y también que el próximo personaje sea MOLLY... Grácias...

I'm glad dark might finally got some love. He was my first diamond.