• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL - 5.4.1 Update Notes - Parallel Realms and the Backstage Pass

Just note that we updated the language about Triple Threat from when this was originally posted.

• Fixed an exploit with Annie - Triple Threat’s Signature Ability where her buffs would not expire correctly. To fix this, the buffs applied by her SA1 are no longer permanent and will expire as intended.
NO!
engraçado que a dália negra - hospedeiro profano, foi nerfada de uma forma que a torna praticamente inútil, já o fukua - imagem divina e a dália negra - agente corrosivo, que são extremamente roubados estão intactos, galera incrível
Profana estava muito OP, cara. Agente Corrosiva e Imagem Dividida tem Counters fáceis. Use Purminator ou Djin Frizz ou qualquer personagem com bastante ataque e Fúria contra Imagem e tu ganha fácil, e pra agente é só usar qualquer variante que remova buff ou previna buff. Ms.Fortune - Purfect Dark dá conta do Recado.

Contra a Profano são poucos counters e os que tinham ainda eram bem ruins

uncensored the game. engagement with EVO and all the like you're not getting as many likes as you used to. please tell me who is telling you to censor the game, uncensor the game and then the investigations won't have to be a hassle for youand your parent companies.

explain what you mean?

Regarding the censorship of games like Skullgirls and others,

I want to express my frustration with the negative impact censorship has had on me for many years. The decades of censorship have worn me down, especially when sensitivity is used as a false pretext for censoring LGBT books and films like Gone with the Wind. It's disheartening to be labeled as a creep or a fascist simply for voicing my concerns.

There are individuals out there, driven by political motives, who try to impose their sensibilities on others by demanding changes to things they find offensive. This pattern is observed among both progressives and conservatives, with one major figure, whom I won't name, being widely discussed despite her abusive behavior and dubious claims of being a video game enthusiast. She even had the opportunity to speak at the UN about online harassment, despite engaging in similar behavior towards others like Liana Kresner.

For some inexplicable reason, someone within these studios (which aren't even the original creators) decided that the game must be changed under the pretense of harm, inconvenience, or misguided sensibilities. However, it doesn't make sense because these changes are only happening now. There are a few possibilities:

1. They genuinely didn't know what they were doing was "wrong" and allowed it to persist without checking, finally deciding to make changes.
2. They knew it was wrong but continued making the objectionable content until now, disregarding the fact that people purchased and enjoyed the game in its original form.
3. There's another motive that doesn't make any sense, except perhaps to anger your customers and chase more profit on a product you didn't even create.

Somewhere, somehow, someone felt shame in enjoying this video game. They believed that the character designs were too revealing or that certain themes were too controversial. They played the role of self-righteous gatekeepers on behalf of others and demanded changes. They believed that playing the game would corrupt individuals, as if a parody of a totalitarian regime or a character receiving comeuppance is equivalent to supporting those real-life atrocities.

I don't understand the audience you're trying to reach now, but it seems you don't hold them in high regard. Let's take Fillia's intro and removal as an example. Those who argue that it's just the removal of a certain depiction seem to have a history of assaulting people themselves, including Peter Bright, the former head of Ars Technica who was caught soliciting minors. It's worth noting that Lab Zero, the original developers of Skullgirls, had an employee who was allegedly engaged in misconduct.

It's perplexing that you removed harmless fictional depictions of certain elements while engaging in those very elements in real life. EVO and their "core values" stopped a stream featuring two women when they referenced their own breasts, yet they have no problem showcasing explicit violence in games like Mortal Kombat. But apparently, skimpy outfits are a no-go because sponsors won't provide funding. However, I recall Skullgirls being uncensored during its previous appearances at EVO, so that can't be the reason.

Regardless, you're selling a product that has undergone significant changes, and customers aren't receiving what they were promised. While you listed the changes, the reasons behind them seem unclear, except for internalized shame or external pressures from storefronts that were previously fine with the content. We've witnessed game restrictions in countries like Australia and China, as well as book bans on LGBT literature. Now, this dangerous form of censorship, which has been ongoing for decades, is affecting American companies and consumers.

Even if it's legally allowed, it's morally wrong and reflects a significant failure. The game, in its original form, was never obscene and never endorsed real-life hate groups. It satirized and mocked them. The game and

its fiction never caused harm or advocated for harm.

I stand against this censorship because decades of censoring books and games is too much. This type of censorship may be "new" in the sense that it has gained traction in the past decade due to individuals with the initials A.S. or C.V. making dubious claims about media. However, it's no different from the removal of demons and satanic imagery driven by right-wing influences, or the covering up of women.

Simply put, fiction does not cause real-world harm, and sponsors and storefronts should understand this. They certainly allow for "worse" content on their platforms. The question of taste cannot be disputed because, from my perspective, it seems dishonest or driven by greed.

I'm uncertain how this will impact your sales, but we have already seen people attacking others in self-righteousness when they call out censorship. With all this evidence, it's hard to believe that you're not censoring the game. The pretexts provided are suspicious at best and unbelievable at worst.

Some people may not care, seeing it as just a game. If that's the case, then why make these changes? Why not direct your anger towards those who want to use excuses to "correct" art and label anyone who opposes them as sexist, xenophobic, transphobic, homophobic, or racist bigots?

Why do all of you actively look for problems where there are none? Whatever the excuse, it's simply not good enough.

the reasons for censorship are doubtful. there was and is no harm in leaving it uncensored. . the problems cited were relevant when the game was made. we've always had dirty jokes about race, we've had anime tropes about skirt length, we lampoon and parody nazis to take away their power and so censorship of these things is a bad moral precident.

I want to express my frustration with the negative impact censorship has had on me for many years. The decades of censorship have worn me down, especially when sensitivity is used as a false pretext for censoring LGBT books and films like Gone with the Wind. It's disheartening to be labeled as a creep or a fascist simply for voicing my concerns.

There are individuals out there, driven by political motives, who try to impose their sensibilities on others by demanding changes to things they find offensive. This pattern is observed among both progressives and conservatives, with one major figure, whom I won't name, being widely discussed despite her abusive behavior and dubious claims of being a video game enthusiast. She even had the opportunity to speak at the UN about online harassment, despite engaging in similar behavior towards others like Liana Kresner.

For some inexplicable reason, someone within these studios (which aren't even the original creators) decided that the game must be changed under the pretense of harm, inconvenience, or misguided sensibilities. However, it doesn't make sense because these changes are only happening now. There are a few possibilities:

1. They genuinely didn't know what they were doing was "wrong" and allowed it to persist without checking, finally deciding to make changes.
2. They knew it was wrong but continued making the objectionable content until now, disregarding the fact that people purchased and enjoyed the game in its original form.
3. There's another motive that doesn't make any sense, except perhaps to anger your customers and chase more profit on a product you didn't even create.

Somewhere, somehow, someone felt shame in enjoying this video game. They believed that the character designs were too revealing or that certain themes were too controversial. They played the role of self-righteous gatekeepers on behalf of others and demanded changes. They believed that playing the game would corrupt individuals, as if a parody of a totalitarian regime or a character receiving comeuppance is equivalent to supporting those real-life atrocities.

I don't understand the audience you're trying to reach now, but it seems you don't hold them in high regard. Let's take Fillia's intro and removal as an example. Those who argue that it's just the removal of a certain depiction seem to have a history of assaulting people themselves, including Peter Bright, the former head of Ars Technica who was caught soliciting minors. It's worth noting that Lab Zero, the original developers of Skullgirls, had an employee who was allegedly engaged in misconduct.

It's perplexing that you removed harmless fictional depictions of certain elements while engaging in those very elements in real life. EVO and their "core values" stopped a stream featuring two women when they referenced their own breasts, yet they have no problem showcasing explicit violence in games like Mortal Kombat. But apparently, skimpy outfits are a no-go because sponsors won't provide funding. However, I recall Skullgirls being uncensored during its previous appearances at EVO, so that can't be the reason.

Regardless, you're selling a product that has undergone significant changes, and customers aren't receiving what they were promised. While you listed the changes, the reasons behind them seem unclear, except for internalized shame or external pressures from storefronts that were previously fine with the content. We've witnessed game restrictions in countries like Australia and China, as well as book bans on LGBT literature. Now, this dangerous form of censorship, which has been ongoing for decades, is affecting American companies and consumers.

Even if it's legally allowed, it's morally wrong and reflects a significant failure. The game, in its original form, was never obscene and never endorsed real-life hate groups. It satirized and mocked them. The game and

I stand against this censorship because decades of censoring books and games is too much. This type of censorship may be "new" in the sense that it has gained traction in the past decade due to individuals with the initials A.S. or C.V. making dubious claims about media. However, it's no different from the removal of demons and satanic imagery driven by right-wing influences, or the covering up of women.

Simply put, fiction does not cause real-world harm, and sponsors and storefronts should understand this. They certainly allow for "worse" content on their platforms. The question of taste cannot be disputed because, from my perspective, it seems dishonest or driven by greed.

Я не уверен, как это повлияет на ваши продажи, но мы уже видели, как люди самоуверенно нападают на других, когда призывают к цензуре. Со всеми этими доказательствами трудно поверить, что вы не подвергаете игру цензуре. Приведенные предлоги в лучшем случае подозрительны, а в худшем - невероятны.

Кому-то может быть все равно, считая это всего лишь игрой. Если это так, то зачем вносить эти изменения? Почему бы не направить свой гнев на тех, кто хочет использовать предлоги, чтобы «исправить» искусство, и навесить на всех, кто выступает против них, ярлык сексистов, ксенофобов, трансфобов, гомофобов или расистских фанатиков?

Почему вы все активно ищете проблемы там, где их нет? Какими бы ни были оправдания, это просто недостаточно хорошо.

причины цензуры сомнительны. не было и нет никакого вреда в том, чтобы оставить его без цензуры. . указанные проблемы были актуальны, когда игра была сделана. у нас всегда были грязные шутки о расе, у нас были аниме-тропы о длине юбки, мы высмеиваем и пародируем нацистов, чтобы лишить их власти, и поэтому цензура этих вещей - плохой моральный прецедент.
ok, I get it, but what does this have to do with me?.. It sounds like I came up with everything

I'm uncertain how this will impact you that you're not censoring the game. The pretexts provided are suspicious at best and unbelievable at worst.

Some people may not care, seeing it as just a game. If that's the case, then why make these changes? Why not direct your anger towards those who want to use excuses to "correct" art and label anyone who opposes them as sexist, xenophobic, transphobic, homophobic, or racist bigots?

Why do all of you actively look for problems where there are none? Whatever the excuse, it's simply not good enough.

the reasons for censorship are doubtful. there was and is no harm in leaving it uncensored. . the problems cited were relevant when the game was made. we've always had dirty jokes about race, we've had anime tropes about skirt length, we lampoon and parody nazis to take away their power and so censorship of these things is a bad moral precident.
k

i'm sorry i must sound like a mad man. and it hurts that no one will consider my point. but alas.

i guess what I'M worried about is that the censorship is done in the pretext of trying to protect people from images and words that caused no harm. that some how, monied interests have forced the game to change. or some other good intention that leads to it,.

i mean the people making the game still have to eat.

Attachments

• pressure and censorship i am grypho  dj cash money.png
    pressure and censorship i am grypho dj cash money.png
    316.5 KB · Views: 13
  • censorship is censorship even if it' snot the govt.jpg
    censorship is censorship even if it' snot the govt.jpg
    908.7 KB · Views: 13
I don't understand the green catalysis in the Fukua hero. if attacking blood decreases automatically, I've tried with the best various heroes. It's like when you put your ***** in your bum. Assholes

Ok, this is might be an oversight, but...why does the Weekly BP Goals reset at the end Saturday?
This wouldn't be too much of an issue but Rifts ends after Sunday and the majority of players 'start and finish' Rifts over the entire weekend AND since the BP started on Monday...a full week WOULD end at the end Sunday...

The timing just doesn't make sense...I mean AE lasts a week and it resets with Rifts. It just seems logical that any mode/event with a week long time frame, they all should start and end at the same time...

BP_weekly-reset.jpg

Ок, возможно, это упущение, но...почему еженедельные показатели BP сбрасываются в конце субботы?
Это не было бы слишком большой проблемой, но Rifts заканчивается после воскресенья, и большинство игроков "запускают и заканчивают" Rifts в течение всех выходных, а поскольку BP начался в понедельник ... полная неделя закончится в конце воскресенья...

Выбор времени просто не имеет смысла...Я имею в виду, что AE длится неделю и сбрасывается с Rifts. Просто кажется логичным, что любой режим / событие продолжительностью в неделю, все они должны начинаться и заканчиваться в одно и то же время...

View attachment 19727
Я думаю, что таким образом разработчики пытаются мотивировать вас играть до воскресенья. чтобы у тех, кто подвергся нападению, было время отыграться. мы все знаем такую неприятную сторону rifts, когда за неделю никто не атаковал, а в последние полчаса на вашу базу надвигаются толпы врагов, и у вас просто нет возможности что-то сделать в ответ.
048bf7e4-da09-4250-9369-dd8706e74c02.jpeg

I no longer understand another task that involves the discovery of 10 storm relics. there are only 4 jackpots in the free pass. moreover, 3 of them is the last level, there is no point in getting points further. in the monthly fast game, you are given 3 maximum jackpots for passing. and a maximum of 5 more after graduation. and that 1+3+5 =9. it also says that the diamond relic that is in the monthly game is taken into account. and that's 10. that is, you need to enter the top 100 monthly fast to get points for this task. to say that this is too much... maybe this is a special task for those who buy a pass, since there are more jackpots. either there is an option to buy the missing 500 in the store or 5k for 10 + 1. I think it's worth lowering the bar to 8 relics, or at least give 2 jackpots instead of one in the free reward of a combat pass.

Reactions: RizeSheela
I'm pretty sure I had significantly more than 15 unopened mail. So much for the deadline. Had I known this was an issue I would have done something before now. This marks the 3rd time the game has deleted earned rewards on me.

As for the censorship:

Some make total sense. After all fascist military regimes aren't as bad as long as they don't wear their allegiance on their sleeve. And police violence against minorities isn't as bad as long as you don't show the consequences. But the idea that simply changing the color of Filia's panties somehow makes her less lewd is ridiculous, and you're going to have to do far more if you're honest about standing by your 'values'. You already censored images of her with darker panties in the first purge, so I'm not sure why you thought this was enough.

However censoring the art book is straight out of 1984, and removing the Russian announcer was completely unnecessary. And now that you've opened the floodgates it's only a matter of time before you need to address Peacock's smoking and Painwheel's swastika.

We would like to say...
Who's 'we'?

Reactions: RizeSheela
Ok, the weekly BP goals reset again? Sure, if you managed to complete any, you get them again, but if not, all that progress is wasted...SMH...

Quick UI request - can we move the “claim now” notification boxes from top right to top left? They cover the “x” close button as well as all of the top menu buttons. It’s very annoying having to wait those few seconds before you can click on the things behind these pop ups. The top left corner of the menu screen so unused… maybe this is already planned for the upcoming menu screen revamp but it’s annoying right now especially with all the BP pop ups.

Who's 'we'?
Oh, we're diagnosed with OSDD, 'I'm' plural or a system in my mind. Honestly half the reason we're fans of skullgirls is a lot of characters emulate conditions that we live with on the day to day. Filia/Samson, Eliza/Sekhmet, Squiggly/Leviathan, etc. with the "parasite" feature emulate features in the plural experience.

So whenever we use the term 'we" it's not singular, but it only refers to one body we guess? Just think we're speaking like Filia referring to both her and Samson or something

"...and removing the Russian announcer was completely unnecessary."

Who's 'we'?

If you don´t know who Mike Zaimont was, then I completly understand your sentence. But if you google him, you might find that he has serious problems that lead to the close of Lab Zero Games: Yes, the original studio that developed SG, SG Encore and SG Second Encore...

So, this problems where so big, and Mike was so uncoperative as the studio´s CEO (and so inapropiate* everywhere) that people just quit from LZG, and formed FUTURE CLUB, wich is a spiritual sucesor of their original studio.

Then, again, the question: This is related to the Russian announcer removing in what way? MZ was the person that gave voice to such pack, and keeping it, meaned Hidden Variable and Future Club would have to ask him to voice it again so he would do the introductions for all the new characters now avaible and to come.

And that´s something that won´t happen even in a trillion years. Easy and go fun yourself solution? Just... remove it and give the next step.

For last: We are... LEGION!. (You too, come with us, pick some cool drink and food to eat, don´t be shy!)

*this, is a very kind word for that he said and done.

For last: We are... LEGION!. (You too, come with us, pick some cool drink and food to eat, don´t be shy!)
🪴eyyyy, that sounds like someone we might relate to, ehehe. (From one girl of clay to a legion, happy trails! 🤎)

Anywhoo, yeah. Pretty much every change made in the game has a pretty solid explanation behind it, like with the russian announcer pack. At the end of the day we think the outrage is just sort of... silly? It's honestly impressive Skullgirls managed to do so much considering all the setbacks it's faced over the years, this seems like a really nothing problem to get mad over.