• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: 6.5 Update Notes - New Monthly Fighters!

This update looks good. I am excited to see what the new fighters have to offer, and I am extremely glad to see that Valentine still has her cross. I feel like Valentines new model from 2E is coming at some point, but it looks terrible and ruins her theming. To be honest, I am really hoping that never happens.

I will say that Painwheel getting a new diamond is an interesting choice. She's been in a terrible spot for a long time, so it's hard to get overly excited about a new variant for her. It would be nice to see her get a re-work like band did so that she has some utility in her kit.

Reactions: Dusty00 and Fearyos
I'm glad to see updates for Skullgirls Mobile. However, I love the characters and story of this game. I'm not interested in the addition of color variations for the characters.

I'm sad that there have been no story updates in the game since I started playing three years ago. If there was a story mode based on the paid characters, I would be more motivated to collect them. I support this game, but I only have enough passion to think that I'd be happy to get the paid characters someday.

That Dreamon + IP fix is proof that you are completely alien to the community and the game's inner workings, despite, you know, you making the game in the first place.

Why? What was wrong with it?

If "Those are Dream Demon's enrages" is your reasoning, I'll let you know that Thrill Shrieker + Inner Pieces has been a thing since before you ever concieved Dream Demon. It's faster enrages and IP can not lose them at all (excluding cripple, but that's the same for Dreamon). It's 2 timeless enrages from round start. You can give them back to Thrill Shrieker. Hell, you can give them to any other variant in the game. At round start.

The update is cool and all, but that thing, it bugs me beyond reason. That was not a bug. That was an intended mechanic. Unless Thrill's enrages are an unintended mechanic, since Thrill loses dragon charges on tag ins.

It hurted nobody. It changed nothing in the game balance. Inner Pieces is going to get her enrages somewhere else.

Either you fix all instances of it happening, or you fix none. You can't just drop that and expect players to be okay with it. It made players engage with the tag mechanic in new and interesting ways. And you removed a feature.

Upcoming variant: 2B, Tifa, Frieren, Piccolo. I don't know the rest. Can someone help?

Last edited: