• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: An Update on Cheaters/ Hackers

I can not find it

Attachments

• photo1645719736.jpeg
    photo1645719736.jpeg
    63.6 KB · Views: 22
I know losing to a cheater/hacker is frustrating.
But if we want to reduce their numbers, it's in all our best interest that we follow the current reporting process:
REPORTING CHEATERS:
- Join the Discord here: www.discord.gg/skullgirls
- Enter the #sgm-cheat-report channel
- Read the pinned instruction message for instructions on how to make a report.

Using this Discord channel will make it easier for players to report suspected cheaters and also easier for us to parse that information for investigating cheating reports. As part of this streamlining process we will be closing the cheater reporting thread on the forums and redirecting players to the new channel on Discord.

Goes without saying, but thanks so much once again to all of you for your patience and support while we continue to work on improving and enhancing the SGM experience.

<3 Sairus (Cellsai) and the rest of us at Hidden Variable Studios

Last edited:
this player uploads screenshots of the game, but in a photo I attached it is clear that he is using scripts/hacks, he still has the nerve to laugh and accept that he uses hacksScreenshot_20220415-112236_Lite.jpgScreenshot_20220415-112243_Lite.jpg

Current PF Spring Cleaning 15.04.2022Screenshot_20220416-195817_Skullgirls.jpg

Current PF Spring Cleaning 15.04.2022View attachment 16398
I know losing to a cheater/hacker is frustrating.
But if we want to reduce their numbers, it's in all our best interest that we follow the current reporting process:
Sairus said:
REPORTING CHEATERS:
- Join the Discord here: www.discord.gg/skullgirls
- Enter the #sgm-cheat-report channel
- Read the pinned instruction message for instructions on how to make a report.

Using this Discord channel will make it easier for players to report suspected cheaters and also easier for us to parse that information for investigating cheating reports. As part of this streamlining process we will be closing the cheater reporting thread on the forums and redirecting players to the new channel on Discord.

Goes without saying, but thanks so much once again to all of you for your patience and support while we continue to work on improving and enhancing the SGM experience.

<3 Sairus (Cellsai) and the rest of us at Hidden Variable Studios

Last edited: