• [2018/06/22]
    By using our forums, and our in-game services, you agree to be bound by our Privacy Policy found here:
    skullgirlsmobile.com/privacy

OFFICIAL: Skullgirls 2.0.0 Soft Launch Announcement

Liam

!Robot
Hidden Variable Dev
Reaction score
Hey everyone, we have another update on the 2.0 launch!

We've recently launched the new Skullgirls App (2.0) in a few select territories before the Hard Launch which is currently planned for January 18th.

NOTE: If you want to continue playing with your existing save data from LINE Skullgirls, you will not be able to do so until we have officially completed our data migration on January 18th.

Wow! Can I play it now?

Tempting though it may be, if you have played Skullgirls Mobile in the past and have existing data you plan to carry over to the new version, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VERSION.

Creating an account on the new Soft Launch Skullgirls App while already having save data in the LINE version of the app can cause complications with your save data once we start transferring existing LINE data into the new app.​

Why are you Soft Launching?

Since we are hosting the new Skullgirls app on our own AWS servers, the main purpose of the Soft Launch is to gather important data and information in order to ensure the full launch later this month is as smooth and error-free as possible.​

Which Regions?

The Soft Launched Skullgirls 2.0 App is available in a handful of territories where Skullgirls was previously unreleased to minimize any risk of data conflicts (as mentioned above). As such, there is only one version of Skullgirls that is available in any given territory worldwide.​

We’re Almost There!

We really appreciate your patience during this migration, and with this Soft Launch we’ll have an even better and more robust App waiting for you on January 18th!

We’re so close, and so excited! ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them below and we will do our best to answer them!

Last edited:
I have not been able to make an account on Line in 1.6.1 I will actually be able to transfer? I hope that without the line login i can transfer.

Since now i am looking forward to these great changes and I hope that you really get a note in the play store above 4.5 because this game deserves.

Last edited:
Excelente! Me encanta este juego, ojala le sigan metiendo mas y mas contenido jeje ya que la historia principal ya me la devore.
Espero con ansias nuevos personajes :3

(Miss fortune :3 )

I have not been able to make an account on Line in 1.6.1 I will actually be able to transfer? I hope that without the line login i can transfer.
You don't need a LINE account to transfer your data, but you do need to make a Skullgirls Login.

You can create a Skullgirls Login on Facebook, Google, or even as a Guest.

You can read more information about creating a Skullgirls Login here:
http://skullgirls.com/2018/01/skullgirls-mobile-data-loss-migration-warning/

Please make sure to create a login before January 15th or else all of your data will be lost
: (

Screenshot_20180107-112049.png

When Skullgirls 2.0 has been launched on the ETA date (1/18/18) is that currently available in Kuwait most likely Europe?

We've recently launched the new Skullgirls App (2.0) in a few select territories before the Hard Launch which is currently planned for January 18th.

NOTE: If you want to continue playing with your existing save data from LINE Skullgirls, you will not be able to do so until we have officially completed our data migration on January 18th.

Wow! Can I play it now?

Tempting though it may be, if you have played Skullgirls Mobile in the past and have existing data you plan to carry over to the new version, DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS VERSION.

Creating an account on the new Soft Launch Skullgirls App while already having save data in the LINE version of the app can cause complications with your save data once we start transferring existing LINE data into the new app.​

Since we are hosting the new Skullgirls app on our own AWS servers, the main purpose of the Soft Launch is to gather important data and information in order to ensure the full launch later this month is as smooth and error-free as possible.​

Which Regions?

The Soft Launched Skullgirls 2.0 App is available in a handful of territories where Skullgirls was previously unreleased to minimize any risk of data conflicts (as mentioned above). As such, there is only one version of Skullgirls that is available in any given territory worldwide.​

We’re Almost There!

We really appreciate your patience during this migration, and with this Soft Launch we’ll have an even better and more robust App waiting for you on January 18th!

If you have any questions, please feel free to leave them below and we will do our best to answer them!

How do i transfer my data , im using my google acc

Wow! Can I play it now?

Which Regions?

We’re Almost There!

You know I have a ton of questions but the new Skullgirls where can I see a sneak peak of what' going to be in the game